TrickFlow 265cc RACE Cylinder Heads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BLU BYU View Post
    So you can tell how big a motor is by hearing it on the dyno? Wow that's is awesome I wish I had that ability to do that. So how big is ramair motor in his car then?
    Sure, A big block is louder than a small block:rlol:

Comment

Wait wait I think this all got started when I was messing with doug and PMed him that Jake had a 402.

Comment

Originally posted by BLU BYU View Post
        So you can tell how big a motor is by hearing it on the dyno? Wow that's is awesome I wish I had that ability to do that. So how big is ramair motor in his car then?
        why would you not? Im sure ram 440+ engine def has a different sound than a 5.7

Comment

Originally posted by Fotoboy View Post
          why would you not? Im sure ram 440+ engine def has a different sound than a 5.7
          WTF are you talking about? You can put a big ass nasty cam in a 305 and make it sund like a fucking big block. Well I guess you motor smarts failed you again :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by speedo View Post
            Wait wait I think this all got started when I was messing with doug and PMed him that Jake had a 402.
            Did yu PM Vengence Racing to?:poo:

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny Piff View Post
              Did yu PM Vengence Racing to?:poo:
              :finger smile:

Comment

sorry dude you serious? not hard to tell the difference in tones engine can make between a larg cube and a small cube engine + I know more than the dyno so it confirms my thoughts right from the horses mouth

Comment

Dude my buick small block sounded insane on the dyno

Comment

Working...
                  X