No announcement yet.

tcs punks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TCS is a bag of fail. D9 you really are cleaning things up I see. Same old shit, new owner.

Comment

Sure is a lot of TCS guests I see looking at this thread, Fun to be able to see everyones IP, And they say "we" lurk over there.:rlol:

PS: Just for the record, Glenn and myself DID make a donation to Raquel (you can ask Jody), so if anyone thinks that we don't care about some in the car world they are DEAD wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by Fast Toys View Post
        That would be 1 year older than you :nothomo
        Clever

Comment

Originally posted by blown 87gt View Post
          Clever
          He's got your ass beat

Comment

Originally posted by MR.hp View Post
            Sure is a lot of TCS guests I see looking at this thread, Fun to be able to see everyones IP, And they say "we" lurk over there.:rlol:

PS: Just for the record, Glenn and myself DID make a donation to Raquel (you can ask Jody), so if anyone thinks that we don't care about some in the car world they are DEAD wrong!
            It is funny that someone on this forum knows every time this site is mentioned on TCS, which has significantly more traffic.
            I am a total tool here and do not care about anyone but myself

Comment

Originally posted by 56Holiday88 View Post
              It is funny that someone on this forum knows every time this site is mentioned on TCS, which has significantly more traffic.
              Sorry, I was told this by a little bird that is on there all the time. He is a great help to us. If they have too much traffic mabe they could install a stop light :laugh_smile:

Comment

so if people are mad that i cant spell and i started a thread defending z28man then my answer to you is STFU!!!

the tcs vs z28man argueing is like hatfields vs mccoys
                the victim had semen on his trousers

Comment

Traffic doesn't mean anything (at least to me). For me, it's all about the people. If somebody is online with a car community forum purely for the purpose of making money, that's the most wrong reason to run a car forum that there is in my opinion.

A few old sayings come to mind.
                  1. "Money isn't everything".
                  2. "People are judged by the company they keep".
                  3. "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer".
                  Life is too short to waste time and energy on hate.

Comment

But it sure is funny how you cannot get enough of this place.
                    You are quite entertaining at times though.

Comment

Originally posted by Tradbuilt View Post
                      Traffic doesn't mean anything (at least to me). For me, it's all about the people. If somebody is online with a car community forum purely for the purpose of making money, that's the most wrong reason to run a car forum that there is in my opinion.

A few old sayings come to mind.
                      1. "Money isn't everything".
                      2. "People are judged by the company they keep".
                      3. "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer".

Those are good points Scott, Look at the old f-body site, they tried to compete with the likes of tcs only to :fail1: and die. What happened to MNM?1&2 same crap and they :fail1:ed and now, "poof" there gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Fast Toys View Post
                        But it sure is funny how you cannot get enough of this place.
                        You are quite entertaining at times though.
                        Better watch out Fast Toys, LTD might get his little fat buddy after you (can't mention names here, too many get butthurtt now) and you don't want that.

Comment

Hrrrmmmm.

Comment

Originally posted by OSOFEW View Post
                            Hrrrmmmm.
                            Something on your mind?:laugh_smile: of just clearing your throat?

Comment

Originally posted by MR.hp View Post
                              Those are good points Scott, Look at the old f-body site, they tried to compete with the likes of tcs only to :fail1: and die. What happened to MNM?1&2 same crap and they :fail1:ed and now, "poof" there gone.
                              This is a honest question, not to start drama, but would like an answer.

How do forums compete, especially if they are not run for profit?

Oh and MARK MY WORDS, the fact I am on both forums is a huge plus for you guys!

Comment

Originally posted by LES View Post
                                This is a honest question, not to start drama, but would like an answer.

How do forums compete, especially if they are not run for profit?

I suppose that one could say they are competing for viewership.

Comment

Working...
                                X