Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raquel (Rockin'98) past away last night..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raquel (Rockin'98) past away last night..

She fought her little heart out, but the cancer was too much for her and she will be greatly missed and never forgotten.

He parents are going to have a viewing/showing tomorrow or possibly Thursday in the cities then take her home to Roseau, MN to have a ceremony and to be laid to rest.. Ill update when I found out exactly when and where.

R.I.P

Raquel L. Petrowski

April 13 1978 - April 19, 2010
    Last edited by waterbug1999; 04-20-2010, 11:05 AM.

Damn... this is sad sad news, this breaks my heart. If you need anything give me a call or text.

RIP Rockin...

Comment

Damn that's horrible. :(

My condolences.

Comment

Wow, i am at a loss for words. This is terrible news since everyone always wants to think we all can fight this stuff and win. Sometimes we just don't know why the outcomes are the way they are but you can bet she is in a better place. Sorry for your loss Jody. R.I.P. Rockin'
        2001 Trans Am All Motor 9.75 @139mph

Comment

Very sorry to hear that, sad sad news.

Comment

So sorry to hear this, R.I.P. Rockin'98

Comment

Originally posted by waterbug1999 View Post
              She fought her little heart out, but the cancer was too much for her and she will be greatly missed and never forgotten.

He parents are going to have a viewing/showing tomorrow or possibly Thursday in the cities then take her home to Roseau, MN to have a ceremony and to be laid to rest.. Ill update when I found out exactly when and where.

R.I.P

Raquel L. Petrowski

April 13 1978 - April 19, 2010

I am so sorry for you loss Jody, I had to go through the same thing in 01 with my sister. It will take some time for you to get over this, if there is anything we can do for you and the family as we are all car people let us know.

Comment

For those interested in attending, the wake for Raquel will be held tomorrow (Wednesday 4/21) from 5-8pm at:

Washburn-McReavy
                2300 W. Old Shakopee Road
                Bloomington, MN 55431

Additionally, the benefit planned for her at Joe's Crab Shack this Thursday will go on at the request of her parents. A portion of all the money spent will go to help cover her family's expenses. For more information please see this thread:

http://www.tcstangs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=100600

Comment

On a little lighter note, im sure Raquel would be laughing, I found this picture... Its a cool picture, ill share it.

Comment

That's terrible, my condlences to you and the family.

Comment

I too, am sorry to hear about your loss Jody. She fought a courageous battle and you were there for her all the way.

Comment

We had her 2nd wake/viewing today.. It was soo beautiful, they had lots more flowers and had some jewelery on Raquel, it was very nice and still brought a lot of tears because i know its getting closer to finally laying her to rest and I wont be able to see her anymore.. I was able to put one long red rose (her favorite color) and a shorter white rose (my color) in with her which meant a lot to me.

My mom was finally able to meet Raquel, she flew up to meet and hang out with Raquel but was 2 days late, but we stood next to Raquel and I introduced each other finally, it was a sad/happy moment, but I knew Raquel is looking down at us and smiling and was giving us the thumbs up!

It was a happy/sad day... Her day revved up her trans am, it brought tears to everyone. It was awesome.

Comment

This is a tuff deal for me.. I am no good with this stuff, but I think about her often on my rides to work and before I fall asleep. This morning I was wondering if she ever made it out to Hawaii..

I am sure she loved those revs from her car, she will be missed.

Comment

Here is the 1920 built little church where the funeral service was. The cemetery was not too far down the road. I could see some other Petrowski's in the area, so she is next to some family. Everything went good, thanks everyone for the support, Raquel is at her final resting place, R.I.P Raquel, you will be greatly missed.

Last pic of the red dragon :-(

Comment

Originally posted by speedo View Post
                              This is a tuff deal for me.. I am no good with this stuff, but I think about her often on my rides to work and before I fall asleep. This morning I was wondering if she ever made it out to Hawaii..

I am sure she loved those revs from her car, she will be missed.
                              Yes, she made it.. I wasn't able to go with though, we talked about going back together and she wanted to get married there but god had other plans. Here is a little piece.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axQWS...layer_embedded

Comment

Working...
                              X