Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I kinda want this...

Seller Notes:

1944 Sherman Tank for sale. Rare M4A2E8. Very complete and original, with it's good running, original 6-71 Detroit diesel engines. This was the model used by the USMC in WWII and sent out for Lend Lease. Wide rubber track in excellent condition. Gun barrel 76mm intact, no breech ring or block. Clean, no major rust, very nice interior. Maintenance and restoration required. Located in North central U.S. Video availalble, serious inquiries only please. This ad is not a joke. It is a real, running Sherman Tank from my own collection, I have owned this for 15 years, had it in dry clean storage. Buy your dream vehicle, fantastic investment value. so very, very few in private hands. Offered at $315,000.00. victorypub@charter.net $315,000 victorypub@charter.net

http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/...d/1010787.html

Yeah, you could cruise down to Porky's with it

Comment

Originally posted by speedo View Post
      Seller Notes:

1944 Sherman Tank for sale. Rare M4A2E8. Very complete and original, with it's good running, original 6-71 Detroit diesel engines. This was the model used by the USMC in WWII and sent out for Lend Lease. Wide rubber track in excellent condition. Gun barrel 76mm intact, no breech ring or block. Clean, no major rust, very nice interior. Maintenance and restoration required. Located in North central U.S. Video availalble, serious inquiries only please. This ad is not a joke. It is a real, running Sherman Tank from my own collection, I have owned this for 15 years, had it in dry clean storage. Buy your dream vehicle, fantastic investment value. so very, very few in private hands. Offered at $315,000.00. victorypub@charter.net $315,000 victorypub@charter.net

http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/...d/1010787.html

Wow, got married and now this?? You are going off the deep end, and fast!:laugh_smile:
      2001 Trans Am All Motor 9.75 @139mph

Comment

I dare u to say that when I buy it!!!!

Comment

hahahahaha man speedo you must be loaded now. :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by speedo View Post
            I dare u to say that when I buy it!!!!
            No, how bout' "I DARE YOU TO BUY IT!"...................

Comment

Yea the wife only allows me one POS a week so here we go

Maybe next week I will get the tank

Comment

LMFAO :lol:

Comment

Well I just got home, I guess this one counts as 2 weeks worth.. :(

Comment

Your outta control for sure, 4 mopeds and now a Purple Lumina!?? Hahahahahaha....................

Comment

Originally posted by BLU BYU View Post
                      hahahahaha man speedo you must be loaded now. :lol:
                      It is 4-20! I dont want to even think on what mods you would do to that.
                      90 5.0 GT New combo
                      11.84 @ 113 1.64 60' Dynoed 428hp 419tq Dyno Vid Dyno sheet

Comment

Originally posted by fastkeen View Post
                        It is 4-20! I dont want to even think on what mods you would do to that.
                        ........................and outta the bushes he peeks! dance

Comment

reminds me of bob's 69 impala

Comment

That reminds me of that Adam-12 episode where the guy is driving the tank thing around.
                            I am a total tool here and do not care about anyone but myself

Comment

if everyone chips in a few bucks we could buy it for the forum! and take out TCS for good

Comment

Working...
                              X