hey Glenn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey Glenn

hey, I have a question! I saw a special edition transformers SS camaro at a chev dealer the other day. How many did they make or will they make of this car???? I'll tell ya what tho, the price on these new camaro SS's is way too high. 36,800.oo that is gonna keep sales down my friend.

Camaro has actually been selling really well.

Comment

Originally posted by 98 cobra s/c View Post
      hey, I have a question! I saw a special edition transformers SS camaro at a chev dealer the other day. How many did they make or will they make of this car???? I'll tell ya what tho, the price on these new camaro SS's is way too high. 36,800.oo that is gonna keep sales down my friend.
      After all the dough you spent you could have gotten a new one and been the talk of the town, Well after 3 engines you are the talk of the town anyway:laugh_smile:

Comment

Better price then a 08 challenger, seen a place in town wants 42K for a used one....

http://www.madaymotors.com/Search/De...?IID=501012099

They are pretty though in orange.

Comment

I found out that if you buy a camaro that's yellow, has black stripes, then for 999.00 you can add the transformers option. Now, would this be more valuable in 20 yrs. than a regular SS?????? That is the question. maybe I'll buy one and yank out the back seat,add a cage, and some spray....... it might do 12's then.

Comment

Joe I think you should just buy a new 5.0 GT or a used GT500. They both look good, you'd actually get to enjoy it, and they are both quick.

Comment

No, no, no.................yellow is the ticket in either the Camaro or the Challenger! http://www.madaymotors.com/Search/De...?IID=501179581
              2001 Trans Am All Motor 9.75 @139mph

Comment

I've never seen one, Joe.

Transformers Special Edition
                On July 22, 2009, GM announced a Transformers Special Edition appearance package for the 2010 Camaro at the 2009 Comic-Con.[29] The US$995 appearance package can be applied to LT and SS Camaros with or without the optional RS package. The package includes an Autobot shield on the driver and passenger side panels, Autobot shield on each of the four wheel's center cap, Autobot shield embroidered on interior center console, Transformers logo on driver and passenger doors' sill plates, Transformers logo embedded into the hood rally stripes, and a high-gloss black center rally stripe package.[30]

Speedo brings up a good point about the Challenger. In my opinion, the Challenger is a joke (like quadroflux says) They're more expensive, heavy pigs and really don't do anything very well, except maybe sit there and look good.

Comment

Mr.Z28SSMAN who do people still get butthurt about you on another local board?

Comment

Working...
                  X