Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR.hp View Post
    Dec. member of the month is shagwag
    Cum on man, just cause i'm faster then you your going to hold grudges and not ever give me this honor!!??
    2001 Trans Am All Motor 9.75 @139mph

Comment

Originally posted by ramairws6 View Post
      Cum on man, just cause i'm faster then you your going to hold grudges and not ever give me this honor!!??

You know where you can stick that .001:rotfl: I did out mph you thought, So I got more powa.

Comment

You know where you can stick that .001:rotfl: I did out mph you thought, So I got more powa.
        You'll need a little more juice to keep up with me this year though and then all i will hear outta that little smallblock will be :smile tease:
        Last edited by ramairws6; 12-04-2010, 03:04 AM.

Comment

You'll need a little more juice to keep up with me this year though and then all i will here outta that little smallblock will be :smile tease:
          What does your car run?
          5.55@126
          8.67@155
          www.tntraceshop.com

Comment

Originally posted by shagwag View Post
            What does your car run?
            Not to be mean but isn't my signature big enough for ya??!!

Comment

Not to be mean but isn't my signature big enough for ya??!!
              Sorry im on a phone and cant see any signatures. I dont own a computer.
              5.55@126
              8.67@155
              www.tntraceshop.com

Comment

You'll need a little more juice to keep up with me this year though and then all i will hear outta that little smallblock will be :smile tease:
                I got a lot more weapons in the garage just a waiting to give someone a samich. You can be first in line if you like, I will take care of BLU next.:rotfl:

Comment

:smile tease:
                  I got a lot more weapons in the garage just a waiting to give someone a samich. You can be first in line if you like, I will take care of BLU next.:rotfl:
                  Hehehehe, ok then......... but i really think your going to have your hands full with the white unicorn! Just warnin' ya!!

Comment

Originally posted by shagwag View Post
                    Sorry im on a phone and cant see any signatures. I dont own a computer.
                    Oh sorry, it's a 10.30's car NA...

Comment

:smile tease:

Hehehehe, ok then......... but i really think your going to have your hands full with the white unicorn! Just warnin' ya!!
                      If you had only seen the junk I was using to run that 10.39 you would be laughing you ass off. You should see my 1 5/8 cheapo smashed tube headers,
                      Glenn just shook his head when I told him what I had run with those. I got some good hookers next year and a whole lot O' goodies and after Haley's finding more hp on his dyno for me I am sure the 9 is there next year with a little 355.

I have to get the tow rig fixed first, Trans went this past fall.

Comment

Working...
                      X