Anger Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anger Issues

Do the fine old men of this forum really have the same vitriol in person as they do on this forum? Seriously.

For as long as I've read this forum almost every single post in every single thread is some how about the following things:

1. TCS
    2. Dirty
    3. Bighley
    4. Me

All of which are negative, it's like the fine people of this forum have some sort of derangement syndrome where they actually believe the people of TCS, Dirty, Bighley or myself actually care what a bunch of people who none of us know think of us.

I'm seriously curious if the majority of the members here are really so pathetic in real life as they act here. I'm sure my preamble will only be used as an excuse to talk about what a jerk every person on TCS is, how much of a prick Dirty is and how his car is broken, how short and egotistical Bighley is or the trap speed of my car, but an actual dialog would be nice as the majority of the time I post on this forum I'm essentially pissing in the wind.
    I am a total tool here and do not care about anyone but myself

EVERY thread? Although you seem to think that you and the others mentioned are the sole focus of this site...I hate to disappoint you, but most here could give a rat's ass about you clowns. lol. Actually, I have no problem with any of you guys and think you are a pretty funny guy. Nice try though....

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
      EVERY thread? Although you seem to think that you and the others mentioned are the sole focus of this site...I hate to disappoint you, but most here could give a rat's ass about you clowns. lol. Actually, I have no problem with any of you guys and think you are a pretty funny guy. Nice try though....
      I'm trying to exaggerate for dramatic effect, this thread wasn't about you anyways. Damn you.

Comment

Well er uh

Comment

Originally posted by 56Holiday88 View Post
          Do the fine old men of this forum really have the same vitriol in person as they do on this forum? Seriously.

For as long as I've read this forum almost every single post in every single thread is some how about the following things:

1. TCS
          2. Dirty
          3. Bighley
          4. Me

All of which are negative, it's like the fine people of this forum have some sort of derangement syndrome where they actually believe the people of TCS, Dirty, Bighley or myself actually care what a bunch of people who none of us know think of us.

I'm seriously curious if the majority of the members here are really so pathetic in real life as they act here. I'm sure my preamble will only be used as an excuse to talk about what a jerk every person on TCS is, how much of a prick Dirty is and how his car is broken, how short and egotistical Bighley is or the trap speed of my car, but an actual dialog would be nice as the majority of the time I post on this forum I'm essentially pissing in the wind.

I was not aware that you cared so much about this place and it this Were the case then most of the the time you 3 fine upstanding members of the car community bring this down on your own butts. Maybe you could try to put something constuctive up once in a while or better yet try not to trash everyone on line as it may help your image.

As for dirty and o88 we have a ton of posts and threads that speak for themselves. Not everyone on TCS is bad IMO but there are other here that would disagree with me.

Remember Mark it's like you guys always say, It's only the internet:laugh_smile:
          Last edited by MR.hp; 04-02-2010, 12:58 PM.

Comment

I'm seriously curious if the majority of the members here are really so pathetic in real life as they act here.

I was thinking the same thing about a punk ass like you also. I don't think anyone cares what you think. If you act like an ass we will treat you like one.

Comment

This thread failed. I thought for sure BlueFGTer would show up right away with some inane psycho babble as usual. His rare brand of lingo is always good for a hearty belly up chuckle.

Comment

This thread failed. I thought for sure BlueFGTer would show up right away with some inane psycho babble as usual. His rare brand of lingo is always good for a hearty belly up chuckle.
                Glad you can identify a failed thread as you are the King of FAILURE.:fail:

Comment

This thread DOES smell full of :fail1: and Mark it sounds like you need some buttsechs:finger smile:

Nice try

Comment

Originally posted by BlueTCSter View Post
                    This thread DOES smell full of :fail1: and Mark it sounds like you need some buttsechs:finger smile:

Nice try
                    Okay but I'm not going to pay you for it.

Comment

Okay but I'm not going to pay you for it.
                      Cheap fuck

Comment

Originally posted by BlueTCSter View Post
                        Cheap fuck
                        I don't have to pay for gay sex. It comes easily.

Comment

I don't have to pay for gay sex. It comes easily.
                          And that's something we all do not need to know

Comment

why mention that which you already know.????? this thread i mean!!!!! don't read this forum and you'll never know what is said.

Comment

Originally posted by TCO Administration
                              orlySounds like you are just getting what you dished out to everyone else. I am surprised that you of all people would post something like this. Most of the time you and your little band of buddies compain about how bad it is here, BUT yet you are crying as someone has picked on you?. Here is something, Tell someone who cares. As for TCS, It's like Bob said "just a bag of fail".
                              I dish out actual shit talking, too much of this forum is just broken sentence fragments, which are mostly misspelled and all the insults are the same. I think TCO needs to step up and hire some writers or something.

Comment

Working...
                              X