Cop Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cop Out

Wow, just a warning for all the peeps on here.............this movie was aweful. I admit i got sucked in when i seen Tracy Morgan, Bruce Willis, and Sean William Scott in the trailor for this movie. As soon as the first 10 minutes went by i knew it would be a stinker. Everything was so forced and you never knew from one time to the next if the movie was supposed to be a comedy or serious. Take my advice and don't waste your hard earned cash!
    2001 Trans Am All Motor 9.75 @139mph

Thanks for the heads up. Will save the $$ I would have wasted and spend on a porkys burger & fries and other junk.

Comment

Originally posted by ramairws6 View Post
      Wow, just a warning for all the peeps on here.............this movie was aweful. I admit i got sucked in when i seen Tracy Morgan, Bruce Willis, and Sean William Scott in the trailor for this movie. As soon as the first 10 minutes went by i knew it would be a stinker. Everything was so forced and you never knew from one time to the next if the movie was supposed to be a comedy or serious. Take my advice and don't waste your hard earned cash!

Jeez you went to a movie.... man wish I could toss cash around like that, suppose you did dinner to. I had to stay home and watch Spaceballs on TBS.

Comment

Originally posted by speedo View Post
        Jeez you went to a movie.... man wish I could toss cash around like that, suppose you did dinner to. I had to stay home and watch Spaceballs on TBS.
        how was spaceballs

Comment

Originally posted by BLU BYU View Post
          how was spaceballs

Director Mel Brooks displays an obvious affection for the sci-fi stuff he’s spoofing, which helps the laughs to flow forth a whole lot easier. Its got a flying Winnebago in it so how can it be bad???!

Comment

Originally posted by speedo View Post
            Director Mel Brooks displays an obvious affection for the sci-fi stuff he’s spoofing, which helps the laughs to flow forth a whole lot easier. Its got a flying Winnebago in it so how can it be bad???!

Nice it looks like your, hmmmmmmmmm is this why your not working on your car? Your building a flying winnebago with yours? :rotfl:

Comment

Originally posted by BLU BYU View Post
              Nice it looks like your, hmmmmmmmmm is this why your not working on your car? Your building a flying winnebago with yours? :rotfl:
              No I just don't like working on anything. Gives me more time for TBS.

Comment

Yep, went out to eat at the Lamplighter. Mmmmmmmm good stuff!!
                2001 Trans Am All Motor 9.75 @139mph

Comment

Working...
                X