No announcement yet.

Be carfull when doing Buisness with this guy, Bills 50 from the H.A.M.B. board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be carfull when doing Buisness with this guy, Bills 50 from the H.A.M.B. board

I recently bought an intake for my brother from a guy on the H.A.M.B. borad and his mane is Bills 50. He sold me an intake with a warped flange and an giant crack in it and now denies that the intake ever had any problems.

I am listing his name and address here in hopes that no other people from Minnesota gets ripped off br this Assclwown. I know this happens from time to time and I'd just like the guy to man up about it and at least pay for the repair.

Bill Wash
    2225 Dennison Ave.
    Roanoke Va. 24015

UPDATE: I just found a picture of the intake that this guy had on the hamb site that Bill posted and there looks to be no crack. This is a case of bait and switch. Bill shows one thing then sell another just the same.

Here is some updated info on the guy from the HAMB board

About Bills 50
    Occupation
    taxpayer
    Cars
    47 Chevy truck shop truck project
    52 Styleline
    6 Corvairs
    73 Buick Riv GS
    94 HD FXRP
    71 vette
    Car Club
    Roanoke Valley Corvair Club
    Biography
    I have been around cars since I was a kid. I grew up around Martinesville, Va...NASCAR track...and moonshine country. I hung around gas stations and shops after school in the late 60's. I kept my mouth shut and eyes open! Neighbor built a '41 Ford cpe with a nailhead when he came home from Vietnam...unlike most of my friends in high school I have never gotten over the the urge to play with cars...
    Bill is an Asshole seller
    Last edited by MR.hp; 02-12-2010, 10:20 AM.

that's why you don't go on the hamb.. bunch of fucking snobs on there anyway!! they can kiss my ass...

Comment

Working...
    X