Will be looking for new job soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will be looking for new job soon

I just found out yesterday that my New boss wants to demote me to being a full time runner. I started working on cars back in Aug.there and then the GM hired his buddy to take the last Tech job in the shop and I have been, Well let's just say to hang out and see what happens.

The new manager is an alright guy but now that it's slow he wants to give me a shit job, I already plans to leave soon if this happens. I am not going to waste my Saturdays this year working for shit wages to please some stuid writers as thay are all to lazy to get off thier asses to do things for themselves.

Looks like the home shop is going to be busy this year again.

Shit deal.
    GL, man.

Comment

I look at it this way now, For every door that closes a new one opens up.

Comment

Today, They switched me over to the shop runner, Easy work, Then the manager wanted me to do light duty on Saturdays. You can imagine how muched I laughed in his face and told him no. I am going to bring my tools home so this shit ends.

Comment

I don't get it, why they would have an experienced long time gear head running parts. If it pays fair and its much easier then I suppose I would prefer it too but you would think they would pay significantly more for the experience, I guess not or its just that slow.

Comment

Originally posted by big block fiero View Post
            I don't get it, why they would have an experienced long time gear head running parts. If it pays fair and its much easier then I suppose I would prefer it too but you would think they would pay significantly more for the experience, I guess not or its just that slow.
            Because dealership managers are just a bunch of stupid fucks and they go into management as they most always were shitty wrenches.

Comment

Working...
            X