Need a cracked intake welded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a cracked intake welded

I have an old intake that has a crack I need welded anyone have a TIG welder to fix for me.

Try Cylinder Head Service Inc, in Minneapolis. I know they repair a lot of cracked heads and blocks for restoration guys.

Randy
    www.NorthstarDetailSupply.com
    Green four door Chevy

Comment

Originally posted by HAULNSS View Post
      Try Cylinder Head Service Inc, in Minneapolis. I know they repair a lot of cracked heads and blocks for restoration guys.

Randy
      Last time we tried to use them they were spendy, Theay wanted almost $100 to weld a real little crack, I'd be better off after fixing some stuff to just jet a tig welder myself for what they charge.

Comment

I can do it but I don't know how you would get it here, you could ship it if you want. where are you located?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5aBGVPVe0g

Comment

Originally posted by torkflight View Post
          I can do it but I don't know how you would get it here, you could ship it if you want. where are you located?
          I am up here in the cities Chad, How much you want to weld it up? I am always up for a nice drive once and a while.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.hp View Post
            I am up here in the cities Chad, How much you want to weld it up? I am always up for a nice drive once and a while.
            how big is the crack and where is it? I have welded some pretty big cracks, just gouge it out and weld it up, I cant imagine it would take long so I am sure a few beer's would cover it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5aBGVPVe0g

Comment

Originally posted by torkflight View Post
              how big is the crack and where is it? I have welded some pretty big cracks, just gouge it out and weld it up, I cant imagine it would take long so I am sure a few beer's would cover it
              So if it's a really good one a case of beer would take care of it:rotfl:
              You would have to weld it before you drink all of the beer. :laugh_smile:

I'll post a picture for you.

Comment

Working...
              X