Packers are out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packers are out

They just lost in overtime, Looks like a lot of melted cheese in wisc.:laugh_smile:

Packers were scary. I dunno...were both teams offenses that good or were both defenses that bad?

Comment

Do They Show Drag Racing On The Golf Channel ???

What's football got to do with this website???

Comment

i dont see the problem with talking football. when i hang out with car guys we talk about all sorts of stuff. if i talk about something other than cars no one has ever said hey! you can only talk about cars or we're gonna call the cops! lol if i was a packer fan maybe i wouldnt want to talk football though
        the victim had semen on his trousers

Comment

They scored 45 points and still lost, ouch.

Comment

New Orleans is one win from going

Comment

Go Vikes today

Comment

14 to 14 second quarter

Comment

The Vikings choked again, Different year same result.

Comment

Well, if they hadn't blundered in Chicago, they would have had the #1 seed and played at home. They tried knocking Favre out of the game and he kept coming back.They took some cheap and dirty shots at him, but I give them credit for doing what it took to win, because the Vikes should have returned the favor to Brees. Even after all the turnover blunders though, the Vikes still had a chance to win. If the Saints gave up 475 yds and 31 1st downs to the Vikes, Manning will destroy the Saints. I watched Manning destroy The Jets defense which is one of the best.He toyed with them.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.hp View Post
                      The Vikings choked again, Different year same result.
                      Yup. Same movie; different channel. People can debate the coulda/shoulda/woulda stuff 'til the cows come home; however, regardless of whom or what one wishes to blame, the Vikings screwed the pooch - again. Hence, why I made a point to not get my hopes up this time.
                      There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Working...
                      X