507 site gone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 507 site gone?

I was looking around today as I had nothing to do and went to the 507 site and it said it is closed because no one has posted as of late, If that the case we should have been gone 2 years ago:rlol:. The internet car sites are all slow and it does seem to be a direct result of the poor economy IMO. Just give it time it will turn around and get better it always does.

You 507 guys are always welcome here just send us an e-mail who you are and we will get you in.

That's too bad. I've never been to that site. I just don't have time. But like you said, they're welcome to hang out here.

Comment

meh that place was lame.. i trolled and poked fun at honda boys for ever and they cried and banned me... then it got really slow cuz no one posted at all... most of the posts were generated by people being assholes... it made me smile but everyone else cried.

Comment

I was a member there too just to give drunko mcoppo crap AKA. Mr. LTD, but they didn't like all the battering there and besides it's more fun here anyway. Maybe they could rename it 508. :rlol:

Comment

Working...
        X