new members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new members

I just have a few thing's to say. Welcome to all who have joined...... Now we do have some e-fighting going on but sooner or later it will stop and the rest of us can go on as usual with the site and continue to have a good time. We just have to wait this out. This site has not been like this and some new people joined just to throw some shot's and try to ruin OUR site. We must remain strong and wait for them to get bored and go away....... up till now this has been the best forum I had seen in a long time...... joe

Dirty keep the stuff in the section where it belongs
    Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by CAMSS30
      Just stating a fact sire.
      No problem sean

Comment

Originally posted by tim
        Dont worry, after today I am sure I will never be back.
        Good

Comment

Yes I agree,
          They are like those Mucus bums in the commercial, once they can't get their rocks off picking at people they will go away.
          They are insignificant to the TC OUTLAWS present and future...

Comment

Originally posted by Titan5 View Post
            Yes I agree,
            They are like those Mucus bums in the commercial, once they can't get their rocks off picking at people they will go away.
            They are insignificant to the TC OUTLAWS present and future...

Comment

I'll be back to harrass you fools.....

Comment

Originally posted by Titan5 View Post
                once they can't get their rocks off picking at people they will go away.

Comment

A note to our valued members

Wow! What a day!

First of all...I'd like to thank everyone who has visited our site.

My apologies to the group of people who originally came aboard and probably are not happy with what has happened here today. You expected something different than what was offered in this town and things changed today that kind of steered us away from that expectation.

Like I said before...I could care less if this site GETS BIG. It was never my vision. My vision was to offer an alternative, and up until today I think we accomplished that goal. I want to sincerely tell the original guys that you are the type of car enthusiasts I was hoping for. However...I think we can accommodate additional types of members which will ultimately make this site even better.

Although feedback is important from any member, I need feedback from the original members. Your advice and opinions will make a huge impact on where we go from here. I promise to listen and respect your input. We want to make this site one of which you can feel comfortable in calling your home.

Zman

Comment

All I can say is...

THANK GOODNESS for the ignore list!

Comment

You're a cool guy ReRod!

Comment

Zman is right,The original members from Red Rocket back to day one do not be afraid to send us a pm if you guys think changes are needed and then that's what will happen.
                        This site was made for you guys and the other will just wither away.

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
                          You're a cool guy ReRod!
                          Don't tell anyone!

Thanks though. I think the site has been a blast so far with very few exceptions!

Comment

Im hoping to remain a member for along time to come

Comment

I hope so too

Comment

Working...
                              X