Comment

Originally posted by Fotoboy View Post
      you give them too much credit:laugh_smile:
      Shut up, you love TCS.
      I am a total tool here and do not care about anyone but myself

Comment

Originally posted by 56Holiday88 View Post
        Shut up, you love TCS.
        no, really I dont, I work at home so Im on the pc all day and get really board and I have yet to get banned and have tried lol

Comment

Originally posted by ramairws6 View Post
          I'm sorry i take it all back.................I don't want this board to fall apart like MNGMP. See ya on the street.
          What site is that?:laugh_smile:

Comment

Shut up, you love TCS.

That site is like a virus, Once you get it you have to burn your computer to get rid of all the BS.

Comment

Originally posted by Fotoboy View Post
              no, really I dont, I work at home so Im on the pc all day and get really board and I have yet to get banned and have tried lol
              There is a lot of douche bags on the site and it isn't what it used to be but I still like the laid back atmosphere. I've met a lot of people off of there and get along with most all of them. It's also nice to browse a forum where they don't talk shit about every other local forum in every single thread.

If you're trying to get banned you're not very good at it, since 2003 I've been banned 14 times. I believe it's the record.
              I am a total tool here and do not care about anyone but myself

Comment

There is a lot of douche bags on the site and it isn't what it used to be but I still like the laid back atmosphere. I've met a lot of people off of there and get along with most all of them. It's also nice to browse a forum where they don't talk shit about every other local forum in every single thread.
                d.
                you sure your on the right forum lol:roll_lol:

Comment

Honestly, i got the same feel over on the MNGMP board but i guess that was just me. All the Hitler shit that started going on there just gave me a great excuse not to go back.
                  2001 Trans Am All Motor 9.75 @139mph

Comment

Originally posted by ramairws6 View Post
                    Honestly, i got the same feel over on the MNGMP board but i guess that was just me. All the Hitler shit that started going on there just gave me a great excuse not to go back.
                    been pretty laid back lately for the most part

Comment

I never joined because of a couple of people we had here that got banned and it would have cause to many problems there.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.hp View Post
                        I never joined because of a couple of people we had here that got banned and it would have cause to many problems there.
                        yes, I can understand that

Comment

Working...
                        X