Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fotoboy View Post
    let me get a little practice first w the new hides first
    I'll need some too after I put the 6 speed in the car.

Comment

I got a no lift shift box for the vette that i just need to wire in and wanna get the spray to work w it too. Best I could get w a 100 shot was 125 but that was hitting it at the 660 mark mostly. Im still running a push button for the spray which is great for the street but hard to speed shift and get on and off the button for good times at the track. Im gonna try and make the track for this year doing drag and road coarse. I had a fun year on the street last year and got lucky so more track for me

Goals this year are 121 on engine and 130+ on the spray
      Those trap speeds are out of my league I will have to get show ramairws6 how to get out of the city limits this year to do some street racen.

Comment

Originally posted by speedo View Post
        Those trap speeds are out of my league I will have to get show ramairws6 how to get out of the city limits this year to do some street racen.
        yeh but your et's are not lol best I could get last year w teh bfg dr's not hooking was a 12.08 @ 118.5

Fast is suppose to be good for 2-4 mph

Comment

THats the plan, I got it in my head to eliminate ALL debts other than house payment. I want a cabin up north so some hobbies must change.
          Gonna try and see if I can get the vette to go down the track better this year. GOt me some 16x11.5x26 et streets and skinnys for the front.:)
          Personally, I wouldn't take on any more debt. I'd concentrate on paying down your current mortgage, but that's just me. I absolutely hate paying a mortgage, I want to get that paid off as soon as I can.
          I am a total tool here and do not care about anyone but myself

Comment

Originally posted by 56Holiday88 View Post
            Personally, I wouldn't take on any more debt. I'd concentrate on paying down your current mortgage, but that's just me. I absolutely hate paying a mortgage, I want to get that paid off as soon as I can.
            true but at the rate Im going Ill be dead first lol If I do get something it will be atleast property up north being everything seems to be on sale and just slum it and pit a 28 foot camper trailer on it and start from there.

Comment

true but at the rate Im going Ill be dead first lol If I do get something it will be atleast property up north being everything seems to be on sale and just slum it and pit a 28 foot camper trailer on it and start from there.
              C'mon you can't be that deep. I'm hoping to have my mortgage paid off in 5 years. Then I'll be on easy street and won't have to live like such a brk fgt.
              I am a total tool here and do not care about anyone but myself

Comment

Originally posted by 56Holiday88 View Post
                C'mon you can't be that deep. I'm hoping to have my mortgage paid off in 5 years. Then I'll be on easy street and won't have to live like such a brk fgt.
                Just a house payment by the end of the year and hope to pay cash for the stuff up north when it happens.

Comment

I got a no lift shift box for the vette that i just need to wire in and wanna get the spray to work w it too. Best I could get w a 100 shot was 125 but that was hitting it at the 660 mark mostly. Im still running a push button for the spray which is great for the street but hard to speed shift and get on and off the button for good times at the track. Im gonna try and make the track for this year doing drag and road coarse. I had a fun year on the street last year and got lucky so more track for me

Are you for real with these 1/8th mile times dude? I run a high 6.3-6.4 in the 1/8 th and am only at 113 mph and your at 125?? Let's maybe get it to the track before the guess machine gets out of control............:poo:
                  2001 Trans Am All Motor 9.75 @139mph

Comment

Comment

I think you read this wrong

Originally posted by ramairws6 View Post
                      Are you for real with these 1/8th mile times dude? I run a high 6.3-6.4 in the 1/8 th and am only at 113 mph and your at 125?? Let's maybe get it to the track before the guess machine gets out of control............:poo:
                      lol I hit the spray at the 660 mark, I was running the full 1/4

Comment

I'm sorry i take it all back.................I don't want this board to fall apart like MNGMP. See ya on the street.

Comment

I think you read this wrong

lol I hit the spray at the 660 mark, I was running the full 1/4

Yea I read it wrong to. I thought maybe you were slowing down for some reason on the end.

You have a bar in the vette?

Comment

it doesn't matter.. white cars > everything else

Comment

Originally posted by ramairws6 View Post
                              I'm sorry i take it all back.................I don't want this board to fall apart like MNGMP. See ya on the street.
                              NO problem, I wouldnt know what to do w a car that trapped 125 in the 1/8 haha and btw you think mngmp is bad try TCS

Comment

NO problem, I wouldnt know what to do w a car that trapped 125 in the 1/8 haha and btw you think mngmp is bad try TCS
                                I agree with this statement 100%! I hate that board, bunch of 2 yearolds

Comment

Working...
                                X