Nice site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice site

I have lurked for a long time here and though it was time to say "hi" I am from eastern Wisc.

"hi"

Comment

Glad you finally joined us. Ford guys, cheeseheads, you name it--all are welcome. Any mods done to your 4.6? Where in eastern Wisc are you from?

Comment

this is a good site because it dont have the sawed off runts like the ones at tcs. runts like orange88, the dreamsicle camero punk. also that stormstalker moron
        the victim had semen on his trousers

Comment

Beats the hell out of the other local dumpsite that I used to go to

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
            Glad you finally joined us. Ford guys, cheeseheads, you name it--all are welcome. Any mods done to your 4.6? Where in eastern Wisc are you from?
            Over by Milwaukee, I like to race at Union Grove.
            I have a pulley, tune and a set of drag radials, Car runs 12.50's @ 117

Comment

Originally posted by Black Cobra4.6 View Post
              I have lurked for a long time here and though it was time to say "hi" I am from eastern Wisc.

Thanks for the link to this place.

Comment

Originally posted by Quadroflux View Post
                this is a good site because it dont have the sawed off runts like the ones at tcs. runts like orange88, the dreamsicle camero punk. also that stormstalker moron
                I can understand Mike and Dirty... But Grayden is a gentleman's gentleman, he's also good at numbers.
                I am a total tool here and do not care about anyone but myself

Comment

Sawed off runt :laugh_smile:

Comment

Working...
                  X