The butthurt locals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The butthurt locals

I've received a couple calls telling me about a local site that has made a long thread complaining about TCO.

I honestly don't look at other sites. The small amount of time I have to look at a site gets devoted to TCO. The one time I was encouraged to look at a thread linked here, I made the mistake and opened it. After reading a couple paragraphs, I realized why I don't look at the other sites because it's painful to read that crap.

That's why TCO is here to stay. For example, years ago a guy who owned a dreamsicle Camaro thought he could get away with anything. Whenever anyone disagreed with him, he would go cry like a little baby to the site owner to get the opposing person banned or have his thread deleted. Then he would come back and post laughing at the person who was banned.

When TCO came along, it was his worst nightmare. He had no one to whine to and ended up running away like a dog with his tail between his legs. lol I'm not mentioning any names, but I think you all know who I'm talking about.

Then there were a couple late model Cobra guys who actually were cool guys but ended up leaving because they could dish it out, but didn't like anyone returning the favor. The end result? They also ran away like little bitches.

Then a good friend put up with YEARS of bs and being ripped off by a local performance shop, but when a few things don't go his way here, he stops participating. We even allowed him a forum to voice his displeasure and he still gets butthurt and leaves the very site who gave him an open forum. Still consider him a friend though.

Then others have gotten butthurt by me voicing my opinion about Toyotas and went away.

So go ahead and whine and complain about TCO. When you want to debate it here, we are ready to stand toe to toe with you. Unless you are weak and are scared to lose a debate.

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
    I've received a couple calls telling me about a local site that has made a long thread complaining about TCO.

I honestly don't look at other sites. The small amount of time to look at a site gets devoted to TCO. The one time I was encouraged to look at a thread linked here, I made the mistake and opened it. After reading a couple paragraphs, I realized why I don't look at the other sites because it's painful to read that crap.

That's why TCO is here to stay. For example, years ago a guy who owned a dreamsicle Camaro thought he could get away with anything. Whenever anyone disagreed with him, he would go cry like a little baby to the site owner to get the opposing person banned or have his thread deleted. Then he would come back and post laughing at the person who was banned.

When TCO came along, it was his worst nightmare. He had no one to whine to and ended up running away like a dog with his tail between his legs. lol I'm not mentioning any names, but I think you all know who I'm talking about.

Then there were a couple late model Cobra guys who actually were cool guys but ended up leaving because they could dish it out, but didn't like anyone returning the favor. The end result? They also ran away like little bitches.

Then a good friend put up with YEARS of bs and being ripped off by a local performance shop, but when a few things don't go his way here, he stops participating. We even allowed him a forum to voice his displeasure and he still gets butthurt and leaves the very site who gave him an open forum. Still consider him a friend though.

So go ahead and whine and complain about TCO. When you want to debate it here, we are ready to stand toe to toe with you. Unless you are weak and are scared to lose a debate.

I remember that dreamsicle pussy when I started here, I gave him a lot of shit then he left, Hell after that we both got banned. You guys let me back in and it's been a blast since. All the shitbags on the other sites just can't seem to handle getting the crap given back to them after they dish it out.

I say F-Them, If they want to come here to fight we got the gloves off section back and it is still a anything goes area.

MR.hp said he has had more fun with those clowns and he also said that it's so easy to scare people off when they don't think they have the upper hand.

Shit nothing wrong here with TCO it's still better than some other sites I've been on.

Comment

Yea zman. I read the thread and they're a bunch of punks. I haven't found any sites here in st louis better an d still think tco is cool. That stormwalker guy is a punk over at the stangs site
      the victim had semen on his trousers

Comment

One of the cobra guys is the guy with the black one, Braggs how fast that POS is and then will only race people that he thinks he can beat. What a FGT.

Comment

People are complaining about TCO :rlol:

Comment

I try to only race guys i think I can beat too but it gets old racing hondas with fart cans. I hear the guy with the black cobra only wants to do frum rolls because he can't drive for shit. He has my slow piece of crap cobra coverd tho

Comment

I can't find the thread? do you have a link?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5aBGVPVe0g

Comment

Originally posted by torkflight View Post
                I can't find the thread? do you have a link?
                Go look at tcwangland, You will find it.

Comment

Since I haven't looked at the thread, I have no desire to wonder what they say about us in their private rooms. It most likely is worse than what we say about them in our private rooms. The only difference? What we say in private we would say to their face. They've always hidden behind their keyboards. Everybody knows that. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Boss429
                    If you guys could only see the best part :lol:
                    Don't care, Your all asshats anyway:laugh_smile:

Comment

BlueTCSter, Pm me and I can get you into the VIP section there is a good video of a tool we used to have here that you got to see.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.hp View Post
                        BlueTCSter, Pm me and I can get you into the VIP section there is a good video of a tool we used to have here that you got to see.
                        Will do.

Comment

isn't the guy with the dreamsicle camero the one who talked shit but was only famous for spinning bearings?

Comment

i just looked at that crap and they are pathetic and a bunch of crybabies. and who the hell would want to admit they drive a ugly assed ltd? goes to show what kind of group they are. one guy has a spun bearing feminine car and the other has a ltd. yep theyre real car guys

Comment

said what i had to say, no reason to just keep going. do what you want with the hiwreck thread. butt hurt???? not! just got tired of the same ol same o . thats all, since i don't have a car my thoughts don't count and i should not say anything so i was waiting till it ran....... oh well...... peace....

Comment

Working...
                              X