Anyone remember this guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone remember this guy

I know he got the boot here but after seeing this I thought it was real funny that he now makes rules over at the stains stie when all he did was bitch about how many we had here. What an f-ing hipocrit. Now wonder ssome called him stormstooge.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES - PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    TCS Classifieds Rules

This is important! Please read!

The TCS classifieds sections are a great way to buy and sell cars, parts, and all sorts of other things. Please abide by these simple rules so that both buyers and sellers can enjoy a great buying and selling experience.

Sellers:

*Please identify what you are selling in the thread title.

*Please include a description of the item you are selling.

*Please include the price you would like for the item.

*You must own the item that you are posting for sale. If you are selling something for a friend/family member, that is fine. It is helpful to post their contact information!

Failure to meet these requirements may result in your thread being deleted without notice!

Rules for posting in the classifieds section:

*Please try to direct your posts at the seller, and keep the banter to a minimum. If someone is asking a question and you can answer it, that is fine. If you are just posting to banter, then go to the clubhouse.

*Please refrain from making condescending posts to the seller.

*Please refrain from making ridiculous low ball offers. If someone is asking $5000 for something, don't clutter up the thread with offers of $100 and a pack of gum.

*Do not hijack someone's thread. If you have something similar for sale, make your own thread.

By cooperating, we can make the TCS classifieds a great place for people to buy and sell their goods!
    ______:rlol::rlol::rlol: Rules don't matter stormstooge:rlol:

I remember him, He is a tool.

Comment

Stormstooge?

Comment

i don't want to start trouble but when i was in minnesota i heard how much of a jerk this guy was. he went by stormwalker on local boards. he is a complete asshole and a racist. i remember him saying some pretty bad things about this club and the owner. he's one reason i don't like tcs and his friends. he's a true prick. jmo
        the victim had semen on his trousers

Comment

Hey quadro..check your pm's

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
            Stormstooge?

:laugh_smile: Who came up with that name.

Comment

Working...
            X