Maybe I need to go turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe I need to go turbo

after holiday 88 said my car is to slow and I paid to much maybe he's right. I'm really getting sick of getting beat by the ls1 guys. A friend here in st louis said I should get a 89 tta and then I could wipe out the ls1 guys and the sorry assed s/c mustangs. I still owe money on my 01 but can't take anymore abuse with this slow assed piece of crap. The only good desision I made when I was in minn was to not let those sorry assed guys at hi tech touch my car. What do you guys think? Should I go turbo?
    the victim had semen on his trousers

I think you should go turbo. Get a big ass turbo. Keep your internals stock. But use methanol injection so you don't blow your motor. Just make sure you have methanol in your tank when you go high boost. But you're also gonna want to make sure to get a boost controller too to keep the boost low in 1st and 2nd gear. You don't wanna spin your stock F1 Goodyears. That way you can really start cookin at 130+ mph.

Gut the back seat. Gut your passenger seat. Gut the A/C. Gut the stock sound deadening. You don't need any of that shit. Get a fuel cell. Put the battery in the trunk. Replace every steel bolt in the car with titanium bolts for weight savings. Keep the tranny and rear end stock to save money. Get some 2.73s though so you don't spin out of the hole. I hear if you chip it and get a Ice Man Cold Air Intake you'll add like 150 hp. Only if you get underdrive pullies though. And for God's sake lower that thing - get some Eibach springs/coilovers/lowering blocks and slam it to the ground. That way it'll handle in the twisties and your chassis won't be flexin all over the place at the dragstrip - that wastes kinetic energy.

With that combo you should get solid low 12s and it will be a 10 second car for sure.

Comment

After reading that, people at work are wondering why I'm laughing so hard I'm almost in tears.

Comment

Originally posted by Quadroflux View Post
        after holiday 88 said my car is to slow and I paid to much maybe he's right. I'm really getting sick of getting beat by the ls1 guys. A friend here in st louis said I should get a 89 tta and then I could wipe out the ls1 guys and the sorry assed s/c mustangs. I still owe money on my 01 but can't take anymore abuse with this slow assed piece of crap. The only good desision I made when I was in minn was to not let those sorry assed guys at hi tech touch my car. What do you guys think? Should I go turbo?

Don't do it, You'll be sorry. I know of one blue cobra that the guy popped like
        1-2-3-4 5-6 7-8-9-10, Well who knows how many engines up.
        It would be only a matter of time before you would be the next one.

Comment

Cobras are pigs, Just ask Ryan he has 700hp and run like 11.90. Most likely hangs out with the 106mph Bandit.:roll_lol:

Comment

Originally posted by Quadroflux View Post
            you are in st. louis? wanna just buy my grand am...

Comment

just throw a 400 s.b.c. in it. then you can have a pig that goes fast. lmfaox 602

Comment

As fast as 56 holiday 88's 406?

Comment

Turbos, Blow

Comment

Working...
                  X