No announcement yet.

Going to the Rock Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw Fotoboy's Vette - got it on vid a couple times. Looks real sharp in person.

Larson's Stang was flyin too.

Comment

Originally posted by HOTCIVIC View Post
      Saw Fotoboy's Vette - got it on vid a couple times. Looks real sharp in person.

Larson's Stang was flyin too.
      Cool, care to post them?:treed:

Comment

Dont remember if I posted this but here are some of our runs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKcZv712SrA

Comment

I'll try to post them when I get a chance.

Do you use a specific type of software to do video editing when you upload from your camera to your hard drive?

I noticed that navy blue Camaro - sounded like he had a healthy cam in there.

Comment

My day was pretty crappy. The Typhoon ran like a limping dog. At first I didn't give a crap if it was wet, 1/8th mile or 1/4 mile but after the first two passes I packed up.

First run did about a 10lb launch and spun all four. Had a 1.98 sixty when the trucks normally a low 1.7x. It has run as low as 1.72. Ran a 8.7 in the 1/8th when it normally runs 8.0's like clockwork. Also was down over 6mph in the eighth! I guess that's what happens when you have a sticky wastegate.

Second pass was even worse, about a 7lb launch and the truck fell on it's face after a nasty boost spike (to almost 30psi) and I just backed out and coasted the rest of the way. After that I said the hell with it and went home.

And lastly, looking back at all these excuses I'm making I now realize what it feels like to sound like a TCstanger. :banana:

Comment

Here are 2 of the camaro :nos_smile: Enjoy

View My Video

Comment

Originally posted by Fotoboy View Post
                Had a great time and apparently I need practice and traction owned me, lol still got a best time of 12.089 @118 NA and slower but faster on a 100 shot @ 125 mph

Nice to see some familiar faces too!
                Your car looked good. I don't think I've seen the Vette before. I like those rear wides.

Comment

Originally posted by Typhoon View Post
                  Your car looked good. I don't think I've seen the Vette before. I like those rear wides.
                  I saw the Typhoon there, Ive always wanted one for sure. Looks like every one was atleast 3/10 off what they normally run so I guess a 11 sec slip will have to wait for me. Gonna try and get the vette back to the track again before winter.

Comment

good runs !! i wish i could have made it out there.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.hp View Post
                      Here are 2 of the camaro :nos_smile: Enjoy

View My Video

Nice runs
                      Was that last one a F&F run?

Comment

Working...
                      X