Going to the Rock Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to the Rock Sunday

Now that the temp is getting just right for racing I have decided to go to the rock with the Camaro for their Muscle car race this sunday [weather permiting] as I have not raced in 2 years, WOW. Cannot believe how much stuff I have to do. Always have a good time at this race. Anyone else going?

Nice. I don't think I've ever seen the Camaro run in person, but I hear that thing is a beast.

I'm thinkin about going. I thought I'd be watching football but the only game I really give a crap about is the Vikes and Pack and that's not til Monday night so we're good on that. That and "GlennTech" resolved the fuel issue with the Ty so that thing is ready to go. Thanks again Z.

Anybody else goin?

Comment

i'm going to bring this...
      Attached Files

Comment

I might, ive been wanting to take the vette out and see how whe does on the spray

Comment

Hopefully the weather holds up.

Comment

sunday is gonna be good they are saying..

Comment

Good - I'll probably tag along and videotape you clowns.

Comment

Car is ready to go. Took it out for a test drive, Does nice burnouts.

Comment

I'm gonna turn the boost down as low as she goes...

Comment

Originally posted by MR.hp View Post
                    Now that the temp is getting just right for racing I have decided to go to the rock with the Camaro for their Muscle car race this sunday [weather permiting] as I have not raced in 2 years, WOW. Cannot believe how much stuff I have to do. Always have a good time at this race. Anyone else going?
                    so when i was there last year and saw you there you were just watching?

Comment

Originally posted by waterbug1999 View Post
                      so when i was there last year and saw you there you were just watching?
                      I would say so as I have not had my car out in 2 years, Hope it don't rain
                      but the cold is good for better temps.

Comment

Originally posted by Typhoon View Post
                        I'm gonna turn the boost down as low as she goes...
                        ok JR. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
                          ok JR. Lol

That guy is so full of himself it's sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
                            ok JR. Lol
                            :lol: I was wondering who was gonna comment on that.

Originally posted by BlueTCSter View Post
                            That guy is so full of himself it's sad.
                            He's a good guy. Very opinionated but what car guy isn't? LOL

I haven't seen him or his car since he changed his combination. I'm sure that thing is a frumroll monster now. Those blue oval boys better lookout.

Comment

If you beat someone at RF and they ask you what's done to it, just tell em it's a Jimmy with a Typhoon bodykit and the previous owner put a turbo on the stock 4.3 but when you got it, you took the turbo off cuz you don't believe in boost.

Then when they ask what the whistle noise is, tell 'em you have one of those deer whistles like truck drivers have and it's hidden in your grill cuz you do a lot of long distance driving and you don't want to hit any deer on Kentucky's backroads. And that's why you took out the 3.42s and put 2.73s in there and converted it to RWD - so you'd get better gas mileage. Other than that it's just a bone stock 4.3 with no power adder and 500 pounds of sand in the back so you can get traction in the winter with your Nittos.

Comment

Working...
                              X