No announcement yet.

pig this weekend ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

back then it ran on race gas ,now it runs on e-85. other wise it's pretty much the same..

Comment

Originally posted by ratrod 1 View Post
      back then it ran on race gas ,now it runs on e-85. other wise it's pretty much the same..
      Is liquor any quicker?

When you run spray on an E85 setup, is there anything you have to do differently than when running spray on a gasoline setup?

I've been thinking about converting the GN to E85 or possibly a dual-fuel setup. I know that some of the guys in our GN club are getting some impressive times on E85. Once I get done paying off my 40th Anny GTP, I will have the bucks to do what I really want to do with the GN. If things go as planned, by the spring of '11, I should be able to buy a second engine and go through it. Then I can put my numbers-matching engine in storage. I already added GNX frame & body braces, GNX body bushings, a full PST polygraphite suspension kit & polygraphite motor mounts, and the trans & rear end have been built for about 600 pounds of torque. I've got 120 pounds to go...
      There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

assuming that you run a seperate fuel system for your nitrous like i do. then no you do not have to ... i run e-85 in my small fuel cell under the hood for my fuel soliniod, and it works good....... bye the way fuck it's windy!!!!!!!!!! oh yea... liquor is quicker and cheaper!!

Comment

Working...
        X