Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A sad lottery winner

Talk about piddle pissing your money away:rlol:

(Aug. 31) - A young woman who won over $3 million in the lottery when she was just 16 says she blew it all on wild shopping sprees, breast implants and cocaine.
    Rogers, from Cumbria in northwest England, was a shop assistant when she hit the jackpot in 2003. Now 22 and the mother of two young children, she says she has about $32,000 left.
    Skip over this content
    After the JackpotPhil Noble, PA4 photos When Callie Rogers was just 16 years old, she won $3 million in a British lottery drawing. Now, six years later, the 22-year-old mother of two says she has blown almost all the money. Most of the cash disappeared on spending sprees, but she estimates she dropped $400,000 on cocaine.

After the Jackpot
    When Callie Rogers was just 16 years old, she won $3 million in a British lottery drawing. Now, six years later, the 22-year-old mother of two says she has blown almost all the money. Most of the cash disappeared on spending sprees, but she estimates she dropped 400,000 on cocaine.

"I honestly wish I'd never won the lottery money -- and knowing what I know now I should have just given it all back to them,” she told in an interview published in Sunday's News of the World.
    Rogers said she spent the money on homes for herself, her parents and her grandmother. She bought expensive cars and gifts and lent money to relatives. She spent more than $730,000 on designer clothes, partying and having her breasts augmented, according to the Daily Mail.
    And she estimates she spent $400,000 on cocaine -- most of which went to a boyfriend.
    "I was spending a fortune on cocaine, a nasty evil drug which tears your life apart," she told News of the World. "I might as well have thrown it down the toilet."
    Rogers said she was far too immature to have been entrusted with a fortune

Poor baby maybe some money management was in order here:rotfl:

what a dumb broad.

Comment

it happens all the time. look at pro sports figures. they make tons and blow it. but alas sooner or later you regret your choices. how many times have we read about people who flunked the drug test or shot someone and now they are out of sports and a has been. kinda like my buddy LTD.

Comment

LTD is kinda poor

Comment

LTD is too poor to buy drugs. :(

Oh well, it could be worse... I could be a bus driver.
          I am a total tool here and do not care about anyone but myself

Comment

ya, it could be worse??? listen to mr big shot slum dog millionaire used car salesman shoot his big lip's!!!! go back to the slums of inver grove and sell your clunkers....

Comment

Originally posted by 98 cobra s/c View Post
              ya, it could be worse??? listen to mr big shot slum dog millionaire used car salesman shoot his big lip's!!!! go back to the slums of inver grove and sell your clunkers....
              I think I'll do that. It pays the bills.

Comment

wow, no word's of wisdom????? what a tool!!!

Comment

What words of wisdom would I have? I don't make any money doing this. Luckily my parents buy everything for me.

Comment

Why couldn't I have met a girl like that.
                    I can't have nothin nice. Been there wrecked that.

Comment

Working...
                    X