Youlost?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Youlost?

Anyone see this guy at the pig last weekend? What a frickin idiot, Tells someone how fast his car was and braggin' how he has beat some of the areas fastest cars. He had some stupid sticker in his window. Reminds me of that kid with his honduh that said URV8SUX, Idiots I tell you all idiots.

Nice cow catcher on the front of that thing too:lol:

I went one for one on a 60 mph roll with the guy lol at the 60 mph frum roll but thats what he wanted. My vette is by far not one of the fastest either.

Comment

Originally posted by Fast Toys View Post
      Anyone see this guy at the pig last weekend? What a frickin idiot, Tells someone how fast his car was and braggin' how he has beat some of the areas fastest cars. He had some stupid sticker in his window. Reminds me of that kid with his honduh that said URV8SUX, Idiots I tell you all idiots.

Nice cow catcher on the front of that thing too:lol:
      Never seen that car but he sounds like a real upstanding guy.:rlol:

Comment

Originally posted by Fotoboy View Post
        I went one for one on a 60 mph roll with the guy lol at the 60 mph frum roll but thats what he wanted. My vette is by far not one of the fastest either.

I like that Dan, Race him with your slower car then if he gets close kick his ass with your faster car. Sounds like you did not have too much work to beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.hp View Post
          I like that Dan, Race him with your slower car then if he gets close kick his ass with your faster car. Sounds like you did not have too much work to beat him.
          Not to make excuses but my vette spray was having issues, Im sure I could handle him w the vette the way its running now

Comment

What's wrong with URV8SUX? That car is ridiculously quick on the freeway.
            I am a total tool here and do not care about anyone but myself

Comment

Originally posted by 56Holiday88 View Post
              What's wrong with URV8SUX? That car is ridiculously quick on the freeway.
              It may be crazy fast on the street but at the track it's a 13 sec. car

Comment

A day at the track as URV8SUX

16.35 @ 78 mph
                13.63 @ 104 mph
                11.9 @ 128 mph
                14.54 @ 92 mph
                12.9 @ 113 mph
                15.1 @ 65 mph

OMG but it has 600 HP it's a 10 sec car yo!!!111!!11!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HOTCIVIC View Post
                  A day at the track as URV8SUX

16.35 @ 78 mph
                  13.63 @ 104 mph
                  11.9 @ 128 mph
                  14.54 @ 92 mph
                  12.9 @ 113 mph
                  15.1 @ 65 mph

OMG but it has 600 HP it's a 10 sec car yo!!!111!!11!!!!

:lol:

Comment

First of all, I never said anything about running 10's or what his mph was or anything about the track, I simply said it was very fast on the freeway.

IIRC he goes mid 11's at 140's. It's not built for the track though. I don't see where anyone can talk shit, especially considering Nate is a nice guy.

Comment

First of all, I never said anything about running 10's or what his mph was or anything about the track, I simply said it was very fast on the freeway.

IIRC he goes mid 11's at 140's. It's not built for the track though. I don't see where anyone can talk shit, especially considering Nate is a nice guy.
                      Well, When you have a plate such as what he has you most likely are going to catch some shit about it. As for being a nice guy I can't say as I have never talked to him but I have seen him talk a lot of smack talk down at the pig [was pretty funny] and this all reminds me of the other dark red honduh down at lafayette who Glenn raced a couple of years ago and hung door to door with him. From a dig that car would hold it's own against most imports as they have a terrible time getting out of the gate.

Comment

IIRC he goes mid 11's at 140's. It's not built for the track though.
                        Not when I saw him at the track. His runs were basically exactly like the ones I posted.

I don't see where anyone can talk shit, especially considering Nate is a nice guy
                        :lol: Good one.

Comment

Well, When you have a plate such as what he has you most likely are going to catch some shit about it. As for being a nice guy I can't say as I have never talked to him but I have seen him talk a lot of smack talk down at the pig [was pretty funny] and this all reminds me of the other dark red honduh down at lafayette who Glenn raced a couple of years ago and hung door to door with him. From a dig that car would hold it's own against most imports as they have a terrible time getting out of the gate.
                          Everyone talks shit, the plate was just to piss people off.

Comment

Not when I saw him at the track. His runs were basically exactly like the ones I posted.
                            Great. I'm glad you were there to witness that.

:lol: Good one.
                            I know. I guess I forgot you built your own car and it's a lot faster. Oh yeah, you're also a pro driver.

Comment

Nate built a great car like when the fuel pump took a crap at one of the spots just as the cops got there and he said "Get that piece of shit out of my town":rlol:

Comment

Working...
                              X