Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Porky's - the rerun - 8/01

Fellow curmudgeons...

Anyone heading to the pig tonight? I believe the GN & I shall make an appearance....
    There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

I dunno.....

Comment

There was a good crowd at the pig tonight. A particular city employee was very interested in cars with no front plates. He was especially interested in two of them. There were some fast cars there tonight, including this one:
      Attached Files
      There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Originally posted by Fast One View Post
        There was a good crowd at the pig tonight. A particular city employee was very interested in cars with no front plates. He was especially interested in two of them. There were some fast cars there tonight, including this one:
        Was down there followed about a 100 cars to the race spot then went home. Too many cars spoil the fun.................Doh I was in the group too :lol:

Comment

I was down last night with the truck. My god the cops are out. Did someone die that there is a cop on every light if not every block???

A yellow Z06 wanted to run but the cops cleared they area before anything happened... oh well

Comment

Originally posted by MR.hp View Post
            Was down there followed about a 100 cars to the race spot then went home. Too many cars spoil the fun.................Doh I was in the group too :lol:
            I heard a similar rumor concerning after-hours action that may or may not have almost taken place. Hypothetically speaking, I could have heard that frum-rolls may have been on the menu. I wasn't in the group you describe, however it is possible, hypothetically speaking, that I could have been in another group that may have been watching the first group that was hoping to watch said hypothetical action. Yeah, that's the story...

Was a plethora of blue ovals at the pig. Was it TCS nite?

Comment

Originally posted by Fast One View Post
              I heard a similar rumor concerning after-hours action that may or may not have almost taken place. Hypothetically speaking, I could have heard that frum-rolls may have been on the menu. I wasn't in the group you describe, however it is possible, hypothetically speaking, that I could have been in another group that may have been watching the first group that was hoping to watch said hypothetical action. Yeah, that's the story...

Was a plethora of blue ovals at the pig. Was it TCS nite?
              If it was they were the only ones patting thenselves on the back :lol:
              It sure was slow down there this weekend. The po po is sure cracking
              down on little things. I guess St.Paul has no other crime going on right now.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.hp View Post
                ........The po po is sure cracking
                down on little things. I guess St.Paul has no other crime going on right now.
                I thought the same thing. So...I mentioned my thoughts to the officer who was so interested in cars with no front plate. I said, "License plate tickets? I guess you guys must have St. Paul all cleaned up if this what you're doing to justify the headcount."

For some reason, he didn't seem to appreciate my observation....

Comment

I went to the spot about 1am, nothing happened, went home about 3am.
                  I am a total tool here and do not care about anyone but myself

Comment

Originally posted by 56Holiday88 View Post
                    I went to the spot about 1am, nothing happened, went home about 3am.

Ahh...you missed it, all the racing was on the freeway and it looked like the fast and the stupid :rlol:

Comment

I'm not a big fan of power tours.
                      I am a total tool here and do not care about anyone but myself

Comment

Originally posted by 56Holiday88 View Post
                        I'm not a big fan of power tours.
                        This one looked like more of a clusterf*ck, and less of a tour. Kinda like rush-hour - but with louder cars and poorer drivers. :rotfl:

Comment

I guess I missed out on nothing? Lol

Comment

Working...
                          X