Racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racing

MR.hp let me know how the car went with my buds new 540 this weekend.

Uh oh...

Comment

Originally posted by Fast Toys View Post
      MR.hp let me know how the car went with my buds new 540 this weekend.
      Will be testing next weekend, I'll call you.
      That combo sounds bad a$$ in the car.

Comment

ahhhhh....... sure, someone is going to let you test his new 540 big block....... duh, it's yours ya ass-hat cheater...... and if i had a car i'd squash ya...... lol

Comment

Originally posted by 98 cobra s/c View Post
          ahhhhh....... sure, someone is going to let you test his new 540 big block....... duh, it's yours ya ass-hat cheater...... and if i had a car i'd squash ya...... lol
          There is that word IF
          again:lol: and no I don't have any of my own BB chevs in my car anymore

Comment

Result> running a single digit ET. sucks, They kick you out and tell you not to come back.

Fast Toys, you have a pm and your buddies engine goes like hell. He was pretty entertaining to hang out with. I think I might hang on to that dominator for a little while.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.hp View Post
              Result> running a single digit ET. sucks, They kick you out and tell you not to come back.

Fast Toys, you have a pm and your buddies engine goes like hell. He was pretty entertaining to hang out with. I think I might hang on to that dominator for a little while.

Thanks, He is very happy

Comment

Working...
              X