Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is LTD?

He sure is quiet, car is slow too.

That liitle bitch has not got the balls to come here and take us on, Come to think of it neither to the rest of the puss bags from the other place too.

Comment

Looks like his car is for sale

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/cto/1288496215.html
      Last edited by MR.hp; 07-29-2009, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fast Toys View Post
        That liitle bitch has not got the balls to come here and take us on, Come to think of it neither to the rest of the puss bags from the other place too.
        Oh really?

Yeah, the car is for sale. I've had my fun with it, time to move on to something else. I'm sure it won't sell this year anyways.
        I am a total tool here and do not care about anyone but myself

Comment

Getting beat by a 300C I'd sell it too. LOL

Comment

lol, it was for sale before that, hell, it's been for sale all year, like the genius I am I decided to wait until a week after Car Craft to advertise it. Prime time.

Comment

Comment

Selling the car is always going back and forth in my head also. Right now I'm about to order a lot of items for it... But I know it's a bad idea. Although when I think objectively it's a good idea considering business has been slow this year and I really don't want to go into winter with too many assets that can't be easily liquidated in case business goes completely sour.

Self employment sucks ass sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by 56Holiday88 View Post
                  Selling the car is always going back and forth in my head also. Right now I'm about to order a lot of items for it... But I know it's a bad idea. Although when I think objectively it's a good idea considering business has been slow this year and I really don't want to go into winter with too many assets that can't be easily liquidated in case business goes completely sour.

Self employment sucks ass sometimes.

Maybe you could take out the 406 and put in a V-6 then it would get good gas mileage :lol: Then a gain you could always put in a 540 and have a real tire burner.

Comment

Yeah, I'm considering a mild motor in it, but I don't really need a spare 406 either.

Comment

Originally posted by 56Holiday88 View Post
                      Yeah, I'm considering a mild motor in it, but I don't really need a spare 406 either.

I have spare 406 but it needs hi octane to be happy

Comment

C17?

Comment

Octane is what wins wars against Germany, don't knock it.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.hp View Post
                            I have spare 406 but it needs hi octane to be happy
                            E85 would make it very happy, get that thing on the road!!

Comment

Originally posted by jollywrencher View Post
                              E85 would make it very happy, get that thing on the road!!
                              I don't know, I have seen too many with E-85 that last couple of years. 110 race fuel is more expensive but it always was 110. A freind of mine bought E-85 and I told hi to test it, He did and it was more like E-65. He now is back to race fuel.

Comment

Working...
                              X