Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the F--- is the deal in this place!!??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is nothing wron with this place all you have to do is,

post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post
    post post
    .................................................. .................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......................................Just post :rotfl:

Comment

2001 Trans Am All Motor 9.75 @139mph

Comment

Originally posted by ramairws6 View Post

It's f-ing party time:lol:

Comment

Originally posted by Fast Toys View Post
          There is nothing wron with this place all you have to do is,

post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post
          post post
          .................................................. .................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......................................Just post :rotfl:

This might be a Repost

Comment

Originally posted by BlueTCSter View Post
            This might be a Repost

I will up you one post and raise you a repost.

Comment

I'll double that chitz.....................

Comment

I'll double that chitz.....................

I call :tv:

Comment

What is wrong with you people? Does anyone even have a pulse? Man this place is sad.........................

Hell look at some of the other local sites inc. 507 they are all slow and their cars too

Shit things are dead everywhere, Even at work I just sit around now most of the time but we cant look on the net, That's a no no. Look at the wangs site over 2700 members and the most I ever see at one time is around 50. Boy that's good participation and most on line in one day was 508 out of 2700. WOW
                  :shitsweak:

Comment

Originally posted by MR.hp View Post
                    I will up you one post and raise you a repost.
                    I think you guys hit the repost betting limit at this table...
                    There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Allright, I fold................

Comment

Allright, I fold................

What are you folding?

Comment

I lurk a lot on pretty much every forum I visit. I don't do a ton of posting, usually.
                          Things that I think help:

Talk about your cars/projects/builds; talk about what you're doing, why you're doing it the way you are, etc. In addition, people should ask questions about the builds (ideally anyways).

Post pics of your builds in progress. Monkeys like pictures.

Write up some tech, and maybe make the place a little more question friendly :)

Don't open up new sections unless there is a blatant need for it.

Now, I know a bunch of this stuff may seem redundant or pointless, since a bunch of you know each other, and virtually everything about each other.
                          But I don't know any of you. I know nothing about anyone's cars/current builds or future plans for their cars. Nothing about what times people have run, or power they've put down.

I've kind of tried to get any interest rolling in my car, but of course it's a Honda, which seems like it might draw very little interest in what seems to be a classic muscle heavy crowd.
                          i.e. - No responses to the numbers I posted.
                          Maybe I should have started a thread separate from my intro thread, but it seemed the most logical place to put it at the time, since it was a continuation of the convo.

That's my $.02

Comment

Originally posted by FatTony View Post
                            I lurk a lot on pretty much every forum I visit. I don't do a ton of posting, usually.

Talk about your cars/projects/builds; talk about what you're doing, why you're doing it the way you are, etc. In addition, people should ask questions about the builds (ideally anyways).

Now, I know a bunch of this stuff may seem redundant or pointless, since a bunch of you know each other, and virtually everything about each other.
                            But I don't know any of you. I know nothing about anyone's cars/current builds or future plans for their cars. Nothing about what times people have run, or power they've put down.

I've kind of tried to get any interest rolling in my car, but of course it's a Honda, which seems like it might draw very little interest in what seems to be a classic muscle heavy crowd.
                            Maybe I should have started a thread separate from my intro thread, but it seemed the most logical place to put it at the time, since it was a continuation of the convo.

That's my $.02
                            You make very good points that I agree with. And I too am guilty of not posting much. Just cuz nobody responds to your posts doesnt mean we're not looking or interested.

Comment

That's my $.02

You bring up some good points. If there were sections you wanted to see go what would they be, Also what sections would you change to make it better here and more used friendly.

TCO Administration

Comment

That's my $.02

I haven't had the time this year with work and all, then just getting my projects done has been a chore. The T-56 project for the bird is going very slow as I have to spend bucks to get all the rest of the stuff I no longer have.

Comment

Working...
                                X