Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the F--- is the deal in this place!!??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by TCO Administration View Post
      Send me some Ideas of what you think might make this place better.
      Did that wont make that mistake again.

Originally posted by TCO Administration View Post
      The Dyno day was one that I thought would help, After all Bob and others did was great only to have the guy they helped not even post here any more. I have never met this guy but saw that he was posting every day only to go to a place that he dislikes and post more over there.

Comment

Originally posted by ramairws6 View Post
        I don't know man............just don't get it??!! I know everybody still lurks in here but never post. We got to get this movin' somehow.

I'd post more often, but I get the feeling that most people on here aren't very interested in what I write, given the general lack of responses to most of my posts.
        There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Originally posted by bbc nova View Post

lol.

So.....if you make a suggestion and it's decided that it won't be used...you stop making suggestions????

Do you really think having or removing sub-sections will make a difference in somebody posting or not?

C'mon...you can do better than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Fast One View Post
            I'd post more often, but I get the feeling that most people on here aren't very interested in what I write, given the general lack of responses to most of my posts.
            That's fair.

I'm interested in what you write...

We can all do a better job of responding...at least I'll try.

Comment

Did that wont make that mistake again

Why would that be a mistake? He is just wondering what he could do and all
              you said I believe was that we should get rid of most of the section we have.

So does Nasty Z28 have too many sections? or most of the others around town? I also know that crazyspeed is a more hardcore race place but half the time does not load right and is loaded with junk advertising which I do not like to read, But it is their site and that's how they pay the bills. I know one thing, Glenn pays for this place out of his own pocket and we should all thank him for giving people a forum that would otherwise not have a place to post because we disagree with something on a more popular site such as TCS or the now defunct MN F-bodyand that place was huge. So thanks for this Glenn.

I just look at a lot section when I go to a site, The new Admin has some Ideas they we will put into place later this year when we all have more time to sit around.:rlol:

Remember if you have time to lurk you have time to post and it's only the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
                That's fair.

I'm interested in what you write...

We can all do a better job of responding...at least I'll try.
                I appreciate that. Yeah, none of us are that good at responding, I guess. I know that my interest seems to come & go for no apparent reason. I'll spend a bunch of time on-line, and then not check the board for a few weeks or so. It's either WFO or idling. Kinda like some people's throttle foot....
                There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

I got an idea instead of people coming here and saying how this or that does not work or I don't like this or that, Maybe some positive Ideas might work better.

You guys already got my pm on stuff I'd like to see changed

Comment

Originally posted by MR.hp View Post
                    Remember if you have time to lurk you have time to post and it's only the internet.
                    I'll post

Hi

Comment

Originally posted by ReRod View Post

Please don't think that what was done that day will ever be forgotten! It won't, at least not by me.

All I can say is that sometimes things happen in life that change a person. Through those changes, priorities and such can also be changed. After building that Malibu the way I wanted to and then having to sell it, I've been left with various feelings regarding the "car game". It's never been anything personal against anyone on this site.
                      Fair enough, You are welcome to post anytime and I can see that things change in one's life. I was just kind of puzzled as whay you were not here after being here so much, But health issues can take a toll on a person.

Comment

Sorry you feel that way

Comment

Mr.Admin you have a PM about an issue that has popped up here

Comment

So does Nasty Z28 have too many sections?

No but im guessing they get more posts in a day than TCO has in a year.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.hp View Post
                              Mr.Admin you have a PM about an issue that has popped up here
                              I hope i'm not the issue................
                              2001 Trans Am All Motor 9.75 @139mph

Comment

Originally posted by ramairws6 View Post
                                I hope i'm not the issue................
                                Naw your not the issue, Actually you are quite entertaining:tv:

Comment

Working...
                                X