Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the F--- is the deal in this place!!??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the F--- is the deal in this place!!??

What is wrong with you people? Does anyone even have a pulse? Man this place is sad.........................
    2001 Trans Am All Motor 9.75 @139mph

maybe your expectations are set too high???

Comment

or everyone on here is too high...

Comment

Originally posted by ramairws6 View Post
        What is wrong with you people? Does anyone even have a pulse? Man this place is sad.........................
        Send me some Ideas of what you think might make this place better.
        I also think it is sad why some of the guys were here and posted before and for some reason go to places they really do not like aand post there.

The Dyno day was one that I thought would help, After all Bob and others did was great only to have the guy they helped not even post here any more. I have never met this guy but saw that he was posting every day only to go to a place that he dislikes and post more over there.

One thing I have noticed when I read most message boards are that people are way different in person then they are behind a screen.

Comment

Ya, WTF is wrong with people gettin' all butthurt:rotfl:. Tell tork and ReRod and the others to come back so I can pick on them. Looks like ramair will win all races by default this year as everyone broken.

Seems like the more we have done here for some the less they post. Hell I let
          LTD back and he is afraid to post, No balls I guess:rotfl::banana:

Comment

I don't know man............just don't get it??!! I know everybody still lurks in here but never post. We got to get this movin' somehow.

Comment

I don't know man............just don't get it??!! I know everybody still lurks in here but never post. We got to get this movin' somehow.
              Maybe it our deodorent :rotfl:

Comment

I have to work a lot, But this place rocks compaired to that shitbag place called TCS
                Don't have to read through 20 pages of stupid crap all the time on evey thread.

Comment

RUMSPRINGA!!!! I already beat ramairws6 this year so .....oh and the only reason I posted is cause me and him are wasted at the lake and he mademe

Comment

Originally posted by speedo View Post
                    RUMSPRINGA!!!! I already beat ramairws6 this year so .....oh and the only reason I posted is cause me and him are wasted at the lake and he mademe
                    Drinking and posting, What a new concept :lol: Carry on

Comment

Comment

God damn it..... this is what its like to pull the wheel!!

Comment

Who is that ugly bitch

Comment

ugly sob.

Comment

Originally posted by TCO Administration View Post

The Dyno day was one that I thought would help, After all Bob and others did was great only to have the guy they helped not even post here any more. I have never met this guy but saw that he was posting every day only to go to a place that he dislikes and post more over there.

One thing I have noticed when I read most message boards are that people are way different in person then they are behind a screen.

Please don't think that what was done that day will ever be forgotten! It won't, at least not by me.

All I can say is that sometimes things happen in life that change a person. Through those changes, priorities and such can also be changed. After building that Malibu the way I wanted to and then having to sell it, I've been left with various feelings regarding the "car game". It's never been anything personal against anyone on this site.

Comment

Working...
                              X