Porky's Award Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Porky's Award Night

Last night was pretty good there were the locals getting awards for doing burnouts and what not :rlol:. Steve in the red corvette got and award for the best burnout then some guy in a blue T/A got one for no front plate along with several others. It is most likely that they are gearing up for next weekends car craft.

On a side note JR had his car down there after a 3 year absence, Glenn was there with Big George and my brother was there with his '97 SS vert. camaro and I had the bird there. It was like a mini TCO meet.

Was some acceleration contest later too.
    Last edited by MR.hp; 07-13-2009, 10:58 PM.

Originally posted by MR.hp View Post
    Last night was pretty good there were the locals getting awards for doing burnouts and what not :rlol:. Steve in the red corvette got and award for the best burnout then some guy in a blue T/A got one for no front plate along with several others. It is most likely that they are gearing up for next weekends car craft.

On a side note JR had his car down there after a 3 year absence, Glenn was there with Big George and my brother was there with his '97 SS vert. camaro and I had the bird there. It was like a mini TCO meet.

Was some acceleration contest later too.

Comment

That tool in the newer saleen should have got a ticket for the way he was driving out of porky's friday night

Hey you in black saleen vert your a tool!

Comment

It was entertaining to say the least

Comment

Yeah, the cops were busy writing tickets last night. I don't remember ever seeing them drive through checking for front plates like last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
            Yeah, the cops were busy writing tickets last night. I don't remember ever seeing them drive through checking for front plates like last night.
            wow, who was that guy that told you to put on your front plate, he's pretty smart!!

Comment

Prolly some guy with a pro stock Cobra?

Comment

i say why donate money to the city's and their police force. put the front plate on it's not that cool to leave it off. if ya go to a car show, then take it off.....

Comment

Working...
                X