Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pass Time

I'm starting to like this show.

Usually watch it at 10:30 on Speed Channel.

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
    I'm starting to like this show.

Usually watch it at 10:30 on Speed Channel.

The cobras on there sure are pigs

Comment

Yeah, haven't seen any that were impressive. One with pulley, tune drag radials & who knows what else ran 12.30s @ 114. That's confusing since people on the local boards say they run 12s "stock". Lol

Comment

maybe stock to these ford owners is the same as stock to you!!!! no pure stock 2000 SS does 11.90's. but that 2oo shot does add alot on the street doesn't it!!!

Comment

I was there when he drove the SS off the showroom floor. It had a Moser 12 bolt with 4.10 gears and Mickey Thompson Drag Radials on it right from the factory.

BONE STOCK

Comment

Originally posted by HOTCIVIC View Post
            I was there when he drove the SS off the showroom floor. It had a Moser 12 bolt with 4.10 gears and Mickey Thompson Drag Radials on it right from the factory.

BONE STOCK
            liar, it wasn't on the showroom floor.

Comment

So...when are we going to see your drag car that occasionally gets driven on the street?

Comment

ahhhh...... never......

Comment

Originally posted by 98 cobra s/c View Post
                  ahhhh...... never......

Joe there is hpoe for your 4.6, I just watched Pass time today and there was a 96 GT with a 4.6 N/A "carbed" not fuel injected, no spray:nos_smile: and it ran 11.16.
                  My suggestion is to shitcan that blower and all the hiwreck BS they did and do what this guy did. Hell he even rolled the light which most likely would have cut another .5 off that time also.

Comment

wow, guess the mustang guys were right. A stock gt will do low 11's. So now bob and glen have to eat crow..... yea baby!!!!! lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by 98 cobra s/c View Post
                      wow, guess the mustang guys were right. A stock gt will do low 11's. So now bob and glen have to eat crow..... yea baby!!!!! lmfao
                      So if it's stock, what year in the '90s did ford use a holley?

Comment

minor details....

Comment

Working...
                        X