Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 98 cobra s/c View Post
    I sold my mustang so i can't go....

You liar, It's on the show curciut. Hey hope that new place gets your car figured out. I hear they are pretty good over there.

Comment

Duece and I will be in town for Car Craft, hope to see some of you there or out in the evening. Look for a blue 69 Chevelle 300 sedan and my red S-10.

Comment

Originally posted by jollywrencher View Post
        Duece and I will be in town for Car Craft, hope to see some of you there or out in the evening. Look for a blue 69 Chevelle 300 sedan and my red S-10.

I still have Duece's Number so I will give you a call today.

Comment

I'll be up there saturday night for the street action

Comment

Originally posted by black_7 View Post
            I'll be up there saturday night for the street action
            Pm me your cell I will call you when I get there and let you guys know where the late night spots are.

Comment

This was the lamest late night Car Craft I can remember, It reminded me of a regular Friday night, Hardly and cars out. This sure has gone down hill this year. Oh ya the cope were out in force more than last weekend.

Comment

I took the GN down to Uni tonight. Was raining a bit every so often. Hung out @ Porky's for awhile, and then cruised around some. Saw this MerCruiser 500-powered Camaro at the winking pig...
                Attached Files
                There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

Also saw this twin-turbo GTO...
                  Attached Files
                  There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life. - Frank Zappa

Comment

whos goat is that?

Comment

Sat. was pretty good so far, Met Scottco, Duece, Jollywrencher, haullinSS, balck7, JHM and several others
                      [let me know if I forgot you]

Got talk with an old race freind Mike Patinode who has an old '69 Torino cobra [nice car]
                      Pics to come later. Going to the pig now.
                      Last edited by MR.hp; 07-19-2009, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by waterbug1999 View Post
                        whos goat is that?
                        I can't remember the guy's name. Nice, clean install, though.

Comment

looks pretty sweet..

Maybe next year ill start my build.

Comment

looks pretty sweet..

Maybe next year ill start my build.
                            What are you planning to build?

Comment

Dont know if I will keep it simple with a 400+ci and an F1A or try and do a turbo set up.

Comment

Dont know if I will keep it simple with a 400+ci and an F1A or try and do a turbo set up.
                                Either one would be fun. I've been kinda partial to pressurized induction ever since I bought the GN. I've been thinking about converting it to E85, or maybe even doing a dual-fuel setup. Most of the GN guys I've talked to who are running E85 are having excellent results @ 27-28 pounds of boost. Aside from the engine, the car is ready for quite a bit more power than I have now. Just after I bought the car, I stiffened the chassis with GNX body bushings, frame and trunk braces, and a full PST polygraphite front & rear suspension bushing kit. A few years ago, I beefed up the trans & rear end. Given that my engine has almost 189,000 miles on it, I should freshen it up before I add more power than I've added already. Problem is - I have three other hobbies that can be nearly as expensive as this one. Recently, I pretty much blew a couple years of my hobby budget on them, so the engine work will have to wait for a year or two...

Comment

Working...
                                X