Group shot of members cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group shot of members cars

I think sometime this year we should find a place and take a group shot of the members cars here. Would like to do a panoramic shot [photoboy maybe you could snap the pics.] and I was thinking of using it as a permanent logo
    for the website. What do you all think could be just the cars or with the owners standing next to the cars.

Discuss

Like I said two many times we should do it on top of the Mall Of America parking lot once you guys see it you will agree and I have a professional photographer that I go threw and I have already paid him for photos this year and I could have him take them

Comment

I definately like the idea of a bad ass photo of member cars, I don't really have an opinion on owners in the shot or not though.

Comment

I think it'd be a cool photo (and logo). I would vote towards one without people in it (to protect the guilty). I think it'd be easier on the eyes and less distracting w/o people.

Just my 1/50th of a dollar...

Comment

Originally posted by ReRod View Post
          I think it'd be a cool photo (and logo). I would vote towards one without people in it (to protect the guilty). I think it'd be easier on the eyes and less distracting w/o people.

Just my 1/50th of a dollar...

Comment

Originally posted by bbc nova View Post

Comment

I am in the process of upgrading my photo equiptment when I get done I would be more than happy to do it. The only problem with MOA is time cause your gonna have to do it reall early or late to keep the public out of the shot. Fotoboy would be good a good one too. You can check out my photo bucket site.

http://s227.photobucket.com/albums/dd280/mustangpauly/

Comment

[QUOTE=mustangpauly;2939]I am in the process of upgrading my photo equiptment when I get done I would be more than happy to do it. The only problem with MOA is time cause your gonna have to do it reall early or late to keep the public out of the shot. Fotoboy would be good a good one too. You can check out my photo bucket site.

I know what you mean with that one but if you just do it off in the back you really dont have anything to worrie about and they barly use the top level

Comment

My stock Olds Intrigue should be the car in the center of the photo. 133,000 miles and runnin like a champ. I beat a Prius the other day from a dig. A grandma in a walker finished a close 3rd on the sidewalk. :cool:

Comment

:lol: I tried racing my beater the other day against some guy in a gt 500 and yea I lost

Comment

This is just another thought.

Rather than having one long, panoramic shot of all the cars (which might make each car look pretty small), what about having a shot of each members car and then have the car photo change when the page is refreshed? I've seen it on other forums with advertising so I imagine it could be done with car photos.. Members could submit their own photos or have one taken during a meet-up. That way some could have action/track photos if they'd like. I'd be more than willing to shoot photos for anyone a little further outside the TCities.

Just an idea though.... I think that way you could also add in a photo of new members as they join so they don't feel "left out".

Comment

Originally posted by HOTCIVIC View Post
                        My stock Olds Intrigue should be the car in the center of the photo. 133,000 miles and runnin like a champ. I beat a Prius the other day from a dig. A grandma in a walker finished a close 3rd on the sidewalk. :cool:

Big deal my pickup has 135k and runs strong plus looks better than Intrigue to.

Comment

Just got back from CO, Id love to do it, just let me know with what you deside on.

Comment

Originally posted by mustangpauly View Post
                            Big deal my pickup has 135k and runs strong plus looks better than Intrigue to.
                            Fool whatchoo talkin about? Intrigues are rare and sexy. They turn heads when you're drivin down the highway.

Comment

Originally posted by HOTCIVIC View Post
                              Fool whatchoo talkin about? Intrigues are rare and sexy. They turn heads when you're drivin down the highway.

yeah they turn heads cause the other person is wondering who the poor bastard is driving that POS. :rotfl:

Comment

Working...
                              X