Official BTT 50's thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official BTT 50's thread

BTT 50's is this weekend, So who is all going and post up your pictures in here
    I will be there all weekend with the '63 so let me know where you are or PM me you cell. I will call you and say "hi".

Look me up out there Bob. We'll be parked the same place as last year. Across the street from Andy's near where the midway is during the Fair.
    Life is too short to waste time and energy on hate.

Comment

Originally posted by Tradbuilt View Post
      Look me up out there Bob. We'll be parked the same place as last year. Across the street from Andy's near where the midway is during the Fair.
      Would it still be ok to park with you guys this year?

Comment

I'll be up there sunday to go through the swap and quick check out of the vendors. Wish I could do the whole weekend sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.hp View Post
          Would it still be ok to park with you guys this year?
          If there's a spot open when you roll by, absolutely! We have another guest parking with us also, a guy that puts out a local little magazine for the local hot rodders called Grease Rag (he's been a friend of ours for a few years now). We're leaving my place at 7:30 and expect to be at our location by 8. I'm only two miles from the Fairgrounds.
          Life is too short to waste time and energy on hate.

Comment

I have to work Firday and Saturday, then have to work on the car Sunday...

Comment

Originally posted by waterbug1999 View Post
              I have to work Firday and Saturday, then have to work on the car Sunday...

Quit your job, Works wonders for making you feel better

Comment

Originally posted by MR.hp View Post
                Quit your job, Works wonders for making you feel better
                It does suck, but since the 50's doesnt have booze, ill make CC. Over Time puts a little extra $$ in the pocket, so thats good.

Comment

Was a great friday at the fairgrounds and lots of nice cars. Just rained here where I am so I will not be out tonight, I will be out with the bird on Sat. night

Pics to come soon

Comment

Here are some pics

Comment

Cool pics.

Had a fun time riding in MR.hp's '68 Firebird. That's a solid and tight 1st gen.

His brother had his '68 Camaro down there and is a real clean California car with fact a/c and tilt.

I liked the '59 Brookside 2 door wagon that cruised through Porkys last nite.

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
                        Cool pics.

I liked the '59 Brookside 2 door wagon that cruised through Porkys last nite.
                        I had a good time last night at the pig and seeing my brother there with his '68 camaro was pretty cool. Sure glad the bird started and did not leave us stranded, Guess I will need to get a new starter. Who was that tool with the pontiac stories :rotfl::rotfl: his car goes 150mph stock, Man I could not get rid of him so it was smart to leave.

Comment

Was there and the people by menards were complete tools. Figures, most of them were mustang owners. The cars at the fairgrounds were pretty nice.

Comment

Working...
                          X