thanks bob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks bob

well i'd like to say thanks to bob for his help today and the use of some tools to do a repair today. his expertise still suprises me after all these years. like 30 plus yrs. that is why i hate him so much........lmfao

Originally posted by 98 cobra s/c View Post
    well i'd like to say thanks to bob for his help today and the use of some tools to do a repair today. his expertise still suprises me after all these years. like 30 plus yrs. that is why i hate him so much........lmfao
    You are very welcome Joe and it's sad that the guys who call themselves tuners cannot and wil not diagnose cars right. Doing the basic simple things when there is a problem can go a long way in keeping little things from turning into big problems.

Now you know what a simple ground repair can cause so much trouble.

Comment

thanks again.......

Comment

It's good to hear that Bob helped fix a problem that's been undetected by the tuners.

Bob has something the tuners seem to lack and that's experience.

What I don't understand is how a tuner (and you've taken your car to a couple) will mainly concentrate on tuning rather than making sure the basics are covered before tuning.

By the way...it's good to have you back in here. Regardless of what you think, I consider you a good friend. Do I want to beat you at the track?Will I disagree with you? You bet. But that doesn't change friendship.

Comment

Nice of you to stop over last night and now that it runs get a good tuner to get that puppy right. I know it can be frustrating to keep going to different tuners but all you have to do is ask for help and I will go to the next shop with you. I can ask the questions that need to be asked so your car gets done right this time.
          It's too bad the 2 clowns that worked on your car over the last 5 years could not get this right. I would not ever use those tools nor would I ever endorse them to anyone.
          I think they might have a hard time tuning a 5hp B & S engine.

Comment

B&S? and how about MF?

I know B&S is Briggs and Stratton or could it just be BS?
            Or MF is Massey Ferguson or could it be the real "MF" ?

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
              It's good to hear that Bob helped fix a problem that's been undetected by the tuners.

Bob has something the tuners seem to lack and that's experience.

What I don't understand is how a tuner (and you've taken your car to a couple) will mainly concentrate on tuning rather than making sure the basics are covered before tuning.

By the way...it's good to have you back in here. Regardless of what you think, I consider you a good friend. Do I want to beat you at the track?Will I disagree with you? You bet. But that doesn't change friendship.
              I am very disappointed with your behavior, and also you will never get to race the cobra, only my 12 sec. hybrid, sorry ........ never should've brought a gto to a gun fight,,,,,.........lmfao.......... peace.

Comment

the saga continues, stay tuned, same bat channel, same bat time!!!!! 2 down. who's next??????

Comment

Working...
                X