Thanks 98 cobra s/c

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks 98 cobra s/c

I thought I would thank you for the computer that you gave me [even though it was dirty:rotfl:] and also for the t-shirt last sat.
    I got the computer running exelent now I have a good backup.

Originally posted by 602hp View Post
    I thought I would thank you for the computer that you gave me [even though it was dirty:rotfl:] and also for the t-shirt last sat.
    I got the computer running exelent now I have a good backup.
    welcome.......... now you owe me........ like lose a race with video......lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by 98 cobra s/c View Post
      welcome.......... now you owe me........ like lose a race with video......lmfao
      Even if I lost[which won't happen] someone can always photoshop it

Comment

Who would have thought a Ford guy could be actually be a good guy? :cool:

Comment

HEY what are you talking about

Comment

Originally posted by HOTCIVIC View Post
            Who would have thought a Ford guy could be actually be a good guy? :cool:
            All ford guy's are nice...... it's when they become over powered by hidden subliminal message's that are put on other car site's, that they become nasty and oh so powerful,and forget that they can still be a solid person and have their own personality's..........now for sure I'm lmfao.......lshiafomc..........

Comment

Originally posted by mustangmike View Post
              HEY what are you talking about
              LOL

Originally posted by 98 cobra s/c View Post
              All ford guy's are nice...... it's when they become over powered by hidden subliminal message's that are put on other car site's, that they become nasty and oh so powerful,and forget that they can still be a solid person and have their own personality's..........now for sure I'm lmfao.......lshiafomc..........
              Joe, I don't know what the hell you just said here. You gotta lay off the O'Douls! :lol:

Comment

Well, 98 cobra s/c must be highly thought of on TCO because he's a 5 star general. wow!

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
                  Well, 98 cobra s/c must be highly thought of on TCO because he's a 5 star general. wow!
                  how can you go from the navy to the army.......... top guns fly, not hike...... lmfao

Comment

General foods

Comment

Working...
                    X