No announcement yet.

Fastest Street Car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

doesn't look like I missed out on realy fast race cars. looks like more of what i saw down in kentucky and that was quite alot of guys doing alot of talking about how fast their cars were. my car was no match for most of them, so i couldn't do much talking. I should have bought an fbody instead of my cobra or just waited until the '03 cobras came out.
    the victim had semen on his trousers

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
      That's "haulin" RX V8.

Anyway...Quadroflux, yep you missed out on locals from the local scene. Here are a few you missed:

1. Internet chatroom headline: Twin Turbos and 1000 hp coming soon Spring 2006! (The car never came out and hasn't been seen since)
      2. "No problem...my LS1 will be running 11s with ease". (this came from a clown who was running 14s at Cedar Falls). lol
      3. "He's got the fastest street car in the Twin Cities". (Afterwards a veteran brought his Coupe out and blew this guys doors off, then walked up to him and said "you're not even in my league")
      4. After being asked to race, a guy with a certain turbo Camaro says "I trap 150 in the 1/4, you might get me off the line, but when I hit 3rd gear, I'm blowing buy you!" After he turned down the race, MR.HP and I saw him get his doors blown off by a turbo Cobra who toyed with him. The way the Camaro guy drove, he would have been lucky to trap 110 in the 1/4. lol
      5. A certain feared Honda showed up at Rock Falls. Had big meats on the front and we saw him run 13's, then High 12s at nearly 120. When eliminations started, he lined up with my wife's stock automatic LS1 GTO. Hotcivic, (A moderator here) dialed 13.60 with the GTO and the feared Honda guy slapped an 11.70 dial-in on his window. The GTO ran 13.65, the Honda ran in the 14s on his 11.70 dial which gave the GTO a "buslengths" victory. Hell, the GTO would have beat him by lengths heads up! lol

So...yep you missed out on a lot!
      Doesn't suprise me with all those punks from around town blowing their pie holes all the time. Most of them think their shit is fast untill they get to the track and make themselves look like tools.
      Your SS is really nice and i'd like to run you sometime just for fun at the track
      but I'm not sure I can hang with you times, But I'm game.

Comment

My car is Bad A$$...........................Not

But people who see it driving around and dont know the car think it is LOL

Comment

That Nova does look bada$$

Comment

Thanks

But now and days its bark is bigger than its bite.

Comment

Originally posted by bbc nova View Post
              Thanks

But now and days its bark is bigger than its bite.

What? Did it slow down?

Comment

Used to have a 10% overdriven 8-71 dual dominator 468. Thats when I tubbed it.

Comment

Fastest street car?? Whats a street car?? a car thats driven on the street?
                  I once raced the untouchable Z with a high 11 second car, from a roll his passenger yells out "hit it we will catch up", well he went by the old Bird like I had hit the brakes. Remember this was about 7 years ago. That same Z has at least one 8 second pass. Hooking 8 second cars to the street is a challenge, and takes time and practice, and even at that you aren't going to put down the same ET as on the track. Faster than 8's on the street would be like asking to die! Oh and there are still some very fast street cars around just not a lot of street racing, over 100 MPH and its a automatic 6 months without your license. Makes the track look pretty good.
                  And fast might just be around a corner.

Comment

Originally posted by Fast Eddy View Post
                    Fastest street car?? Whats a street car?? a car thats driven on the street?
                    I once raced the untouchable Z with a high 11 second car, from a roll his passenger yells out "hit it we will catch up", well he went by the old Bird like I had hit the brakes. Remember this was about 7 years ago. That same Z has at least one 8 second pass. Hooking 8 second cars to the street is a challenge, and takes time and practice, and even at that you aren't going to put down the same ET as on the track. Faster than 8's on the street would be like asking to die! Oh and there are still some very fast street cars around just not a lot of street racing, over 100 MPH and its a automatic 6 months without your license. Makes the track look pretty good.
                    And fast might just be around a corner.
                    Yeah, not that I was ever into racing on the street but even if I don't race I constantly get harassed by Johny Law in my grandpa car.
                    I am a total tool here and do not care about anyone but myself

Comment

Based on the things I've heard you pull on the street...all ya gotta do to not get harrassed is stop doing the following:

1. Stop doing burnouts in front of the cops.
                      2. It really pisses the cops off when you throw on brakes while they're following you. Especially after they rear-end you and you get out of your car complaining that your neck hurts.
                      3. Don't flip them off when you meet them.
                      4. I heard you teased the cops by riding in the sane lane with a blow up doll in the front seat while one of your buddies layed down in the back seat. When you got pulled over, your buddy sat up and asked "what's the problem occifer? (not officer)
                      5. When you know the cops are sitting outside your favorite bar, you stumble out of there pretending like you're drunk, knowing all along that you've only sipped pop all night. You waste their time by continuing to act drunk so they give you a breathalyzer and it shows you're totally sober.

Comment

Working...
                      X