Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Mustang is Butt Ugly

I got to see 2 new 2010 Mustangs at Superior Ford Today, Can you say UGLY,
    Makes the new camaro look like a show car. 2 of them had white stripes on the hood, roof and trunk that looked like they were painted on with a roller.

Kinda has a droopy face now :lol:

never was a fan of the mustangs when they changed them, and the camaro looks like it would just break with the chinsey interior, even though im not a big mopar guy my favorite new "muscle car" is the challenger

-Aaron
    87 cutlass
    76 olds 350/t56 3.73's
    87 olds 442 - old mans ride
    355 sbc, th200-4r, 3.73's

Comment

I have not seen the new mustang yet so I cannot say one way or the other.
      I am with you smooth and I also like the new challanger the best so far for looks and I will have to wait and see if the new camaro engine is the best. Most likely it will be but time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.hp View Post
        I have not seen the new mustang yet so I cannot say one way or the other.
        I am with you smooth and I also like the new challanger the best so far for looks and I will have to wait and see if the new camaro engine is the best. Most likely it will be but time will tell.

Me too.. But, wish it wasnt such a pig.

Comment

Well...ol fast toys knew I'd chime in on this one.

Yep, I'm glad they built the new Challenger. Seriously.

But...the guy who designed it really worked hard with new styling & design.

The car is a frickin 300 with duplicate sheet metal design from the original car. A lot of thought went into that. lol

The car hasn't created much excitement from the public because it's a heavy pig, looks like an old Challenger with large wheels. It's expensive, and if I recall...has a worse slalom than a hybrid Malibu. It offers nothing even close to the Camaro in performance and mod-ability. It is no threat to be feared on the street, even against a stock 10 year old LS1.

Who the hell would want to spend that kind of money for a car with the above descriptions?

It does have nice interior though.....

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
            Well...ol fast toys knew I'd chime in on this one.

Yep, I'm glad they built the new Challenger. Seriously.

But...the guy who designed it really worked hard with new styling & design.

The car is a frickin 300 with duplicate sheet metal design from the original car. A lot of thought went into that. lol

The car hasn't created much excitement from the public because it's a heavy pig, looks like an old Challenger with large wheels. It's expensive, and if I recall...has a worse slalom than a hybrid Malibu. It offers nothing even close to the Camaro in performance and mod-ability. It is no threat to be feared on the street, even against a stock 10 year old LS1.

Who the hell would want to spend that kind of money for a car with the above descriptions?

It does have nice interior though.....

Well I just like the looks better and if you could stuff an LS3 in it the challanger it might be rocket ship. Both the camaro and challangers are heavy so if I want to buy or race a caprice I'll just buy one of those again.

Comment

Uhh, Saw one today the word Fugly came to mind when I saw it.

Comment

the shelby cobra is the only one that I like........

Comment

I think the new camaro's are Ugly too, along with the mustang. I haven't seen the new-new challenger.

Comment

The front of the Mustang(10) is ok, but the rear end was ruined. The 05-09 is much nicer. Overall, a step back in styling.

Comment

Well I got to see one up close and the rear is ok, But the front end should come with a thash bag when you buy one of those cars. LOL

Comment

I saw one the other day not impressed at all

Comment

Here is a new take on the new mustang, only 45 are going to be built. What do you think?
                          http://ilegacy.com

Comment

Working...
                          X