I give up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I give up

Ok I admit I tried to fit in over at tcs because the seem to be more my age but I know it just ain't right so I'm done even lurking over there. It's just a bunch of ongoing nonsense there. I just wish it was more posting here.
    the victim had semen on his trousers

Well, car season has just started. Maybe it will pick up.

Comment

Gotta start somewhere. Promote the site to your friends who arent tools.

Comment

Originally posted by Quadroflux View Post
        Ok I admit I tried to fit in over at tcs because the seem to be more my age but I know it just ain't right so I'm done even lurking over there. It's just a bunch of ongoing nonsense there. I just wish it was more posting here.
        I know what you mean that place is getting old. I was just told about this place thought I would see what they have to offer. So far I like the nice quiet areas here.

Comment

i don't want to do much bashing about the other place tho. i may see a few of them around town and still might want to hang out. they gotta be better in person.
          the victim had semen on his trousers

Comment

i don't want to do much bashing about the other place tho. i may see a few of them around town and still might want to hang out. they gotta be better in person.
            Not defending anybody over there, but people can be totally different in person than online. It all boils down to doing what you think is right.

Comment

Comment

Hey, Quadro why don't you give me a pm and I will fill you in a little and it was nice meeting you the other night.

Comment

Originally posted by bbc nova View Post
                  Gotta start somewhere. Promote the site to your friends who arent tools.

You sir are right on the money

Comment

Yeah Quadro, check your pm's

Comment

Working...
                    X