No announcement yet.

3 New Camaros at Lupient Chev

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Took some shots of the car on my way home from the dealers yesterday silver one was an RS

I gotta say that the car in person looks fantastic and I can't wait to see the SS. Looks like the new mustang and challanger will be in trouble as I have read that the SS has run 12.7 already and has made 384rwhp, Glenn you need to test this for GM.

Comment

Snapped this with my cell phone on the way home from work:

And yeah so far they have put down anywhere from 365 to 384 stock, which isn't a surprise since the pre-09 LS3 Vettes put down as high as 390, and the 09 LS3 Vettes have gone as high as 410 rwhp.

Comment

Originally posted by HOTCIVIC View Post
        Snapped this with my cell phone on the way home from work:

And yeah so far they have put down anywhere from 365 to 384 stock, which isn't a surprise since the pre-09 LS3 Vettes put down as high as 390, and the 09 LS3 Vettes have gone as high as 410 rwhp.
        Hey Pat, that black camaro would look good with the hockey stripe down the side.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.hp View Post
          Hey Pat, that black camaro would look good with the hockey stripe down the side.

Comment

Looks like the Trans Am is coming back soon also

http://www.v8.co.nz/news/3900/americ...k-the-trans-am

Comment

Tried to get a new SS to go for it but he would not race. Looked like a nice car, Sure would like to see how it goes.

Comment

Working...
              X