3 New Camaros at Lupient Chev

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 New Camaros at Lupient Chev

I was there today and they have 3 of the new camaros 2 were yellow [one of my favorite colors] and the sales guy said the other was red.
    I will breing my camera to take some pics to share. The cars looked pretty nice.

the v8 ones already have a recall

-Aaron
    87 cutlass
    76 olds 350/t56 3.73's
    87 olds 442 - old mans ride
    355 sbc, th200-4r, 3.73's

Comment

http://jalopnik.com/5232715/first-ca...rom-dealership

From a blog...Wednesday, May 6th, 2009
      The only Camaro's affected by the recall will be the SS V8 models and ultimately pissing off only about 300 new 2010 Camaro owners. The rest of the Camaro recalls can be performed in house before being delivered to their owners.
      The 2010 Camaro recall is for a manufacturing defective battery cable. Essentially this makes the Camaro completely die or in worst case scenarios catch fire. As of this posting no fires have been reported due to the battery cable rubbing up agains the Camaro starter.
      GM has agreed to not only fix the issue listed in the recall but also provide a free loaner vehicle and a free oil change for the new Camaro owners troubles.

From Automobile Magazine...http://www.automobilemag.com/am/2010...o/recalls.html

2010 Chevrolet Camaro Recall List

Clean Record

Congratulations! Based on our sources, the 2010 Chevrolet Camaro does not have any reported recalls.

Comment

The good thing GM does is when they find a problem the fix it right away. We had a car that I was working on in the '90's and it turned out to be a defect so the Zone rep right there called the factory and stopped the line and they had to repair all of them. The bad thing I never even got a cookie for finding the problem.

I see all the little shit for brains on another site are already bashing the car, But what do they know they like cars that have 1000's of hp and go 11.90's LOL

Comment

"We stopped bringing Mustangs on our development rides because they were so far behind us in our rearview mirror," says Al Oppenheiser, GM's North American rear-drive vehicle chief engineer and effectively the new Camaro's father. "It wasn't even worth taking them anymore," he continues, with the faintest of smirks.

Comment

The new camaro is nice

Comment

Nwe mustang just another name for a dead horse:lol:

Comment

Originally posted by MR.hp View Post
                The good thing GM does is when they find a problem the fix it right away. We had a car that I was working on in the '90's and it turned out to be a defect so the Zone rep right there called the factory and stopped the line and they had to repair all of them. The bad thing I never even got a cookie for finding the problem.

I see all the little shit for brains on another site are already bashing the car, But what do they know they like cars that have 1000's of hp and go 11.90's LOL
                I think I know who you're talking about. His car is the biggest piece of junk I've probably ever seen. Probably the guy who was so ashamed that his car ran 11.90s with a gazillion rwhp that he made the excuse it was running on 7 cylinders. lol

By the way...what moron would actually make a 1/4 mile pass with only 7 cyl?

Comment

I think I'm going to have to drive it
                  I can't have nothin nice. Been there wrecked that.

Comment

It remains to be seen how many recalls the new Camaro will have. In my opinion...1 is too many, but I guess if it came down to a battery cable or engine failures like this: http://www.svtperformance.com/forums...dust-long.html, I'll take the battery cable. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
                      I think I know who you're talking about. His car is the biggest piece of junk I've probably ever seen. Probably the guy who was so ashamed that his car ran 11.90s with a gazillion rwhp that he made the excuse it was running on 7 cylinders. lol

By the way...what moron would actually make a 1/4 mile pass with only 7 cyl?

That would be ****:lol:

Comment

Originally posted by Mudtrux View Post
                        I think I'm going to have to drive it
                        If its a SS make sure the wheel weights are still on the calipers.

Comment

Yeah...what's the deal with those? I saw a pic with those somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by bbc nova View Post
                            If its a SS make sure the wheel weights are still on the calipers.
                            Dudes that is GM attempt at a perfectly balanced car. Even the calipers are balanced.

Or it may have something to do with some harmonics or such
                            I can't have nothin nice. Been there wrecked that.

Comment

GM had to balance out the power to all 4 wheels :rlol:

Comment

Working...
                              X