Where are you going to race this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are you going to race this year

So now that gas prices are down somewhat where are you going to race this year?. I thought I might hit up The Grove and The Rock and maybe CF.

I would go to BIR again but every time I went to Show and Go or one of those races the tech guys would put me in a shitty class because I had a chevy motor in my Bird. Never used to be a problem until I won the class 2 years in a row that I was in, Then someone bitched and the next year they tried to put me in a Gas class, But after seeing what those cars run my little weak ass street car would not stand a chance.:rlol:

I remember when I took the camaro to SNG and BIR said I could not race it because it was a race car and did not belong at that race and I have not raced there since.
    Rock Falls
    30.00%
    Cedar Falls or BIR
    20.00%
    Grove Creek
    30.00%
    Just keep Street Racing
    20.00%

prolly just stick to the rock. It's the closest to home and i like it there. Bir is for the big dogs so i'll stay away.......lol

Comment

d all of the above :)

Comment

Prolly RF or might try GC.

Or...maybe I'll just sit in the stands with a bag of and see all the if they're tuned wrong or if they try too much :nx: and
        realize their :shitsweak:. lol

Comment

All of the above.........................
          2001 Trans Am All Motor 9.75 @139mph

Comment

Working...
          X