World of wheels pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World of wheels pictures

Glenn and I decided to go to the World O Wheels show and it was not too bad. Lot of older cars there most were pretty nice and here are some pics.

We also made the first drive through at porks too and there were people there

looks like fun, I wanted to go today, but alas nobody said anything for sure..

-Aaron
    87 cutlass
    76 olds 350/t56 3.73's
    87 olds 442 - old mans ride
    355 sbc, th200-4r, 3.73's

Comment

Originally posted by smooth_358 View Post
      looks like fun, I wanted to go today, but alas nobody said anything for sure..

Sorry I couldn't let you know right away as I called Glenn and we left about 15 min. later and sunday was out for him.

When GSTA happens in April we will make a better effort so we can meet up ahead of time.

The show was pretty good with a lot of older iron

Comment

The two '67 Chevelles were pretty damn nice.

Comment

i like the rats

Comment

Huhh you took pics all around my car :)

Comment

Originally posted by Squarepants View Post
              Huhh you took pics all around my car :)
              Which car was yours? and if I had known I would have taken a couple and posted them up or if you have some go ahead and put them in here.

Comment

Im just screwin with ya , but one of my rides was there . The purple sedan up with the rats .

Comment

Originally posted by Squarepants View Post
                  Im just screwin with ya , but one of my rides was there . The purple sedan up with the rats .

I saw that car and I have some more pic I just gotta post them up.
                  We will have to have a TCO and TRADITIONALS get together this year.

Tell the Good lookin' kid with the Rambler I saw his car too.

Comment

Working...
                  X