Jan Salsman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jan Salsman

I talked to an old freind today Jan Salsman and we BS'ed for a while about the good old times. I have raced Jan a few times, won some and lost some.
    Jan now builds chassis and cars for people and from what I understand was involved with MN F-body which surprised me.

We go way back to the days when shit talking was in person with a quick wit
    and Jan was pretty good at that. There sure is not enough space on any websites to tell all the stories that I remember about hanging out with Jan.

Would be nice if Jan joins up to tell us about all those Mike D. days way back in '75:rotfl:. I don't think too many people know that Jan had a '69 super cobra jet with a big 429 that kicked a '69 Z/28's ass one night and he let the Z go first and the cobra had snow tires on it and still won that race.

Hope to see you soon Jan

Good luck. Jan just got the internet.

I think he still uses a rotary dial phone. :rlol:

Jan is the real deal and the definition of "Old School".
    www.NorthstarDetailSupply.com
    Green four door Chevy

Comment

Originally posted by HAULNSS View Post
      Good luck. Jan just got the internet.

I think he still uses a rotary dial phone. :rlol:

Jan is the real deal and the definition of "Old School".
      I'll get him over here:rotfl:
      I still remember when he tried to kill us both in that damn 73 corvette he used to have. I still owe him for that:lol:

Comment

Jan sounds cool.

man...I never knew all that shit went down up in crystal. I thought that area was dead and only hung around south mpls and occasionally over "nord-east"

you guys sound like you were a bunch of uhh troublemakers. lol

Hmmm...429 cobra jet or 428 cobra jet?

Comment

Originally posted by Z28SSMAN View Post
          Jan sounds cool.

man...I never knew all that shit went down up in crystal. I thought that area was dead and only hung around south mpls and occasionally over "nord-east"

you guys sound like you were a bunch of uhh troublemakers. lol

Hmmm...429 cobra jet or 428 cobra jet?
          Ya, there were some fights, Lots of street racing, some good looking chicks and a lot of shit talking:rlol:

And not all in that order. Humm..............maybe it was a 428!

Comment

Working...
          X