Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Duece's chevelle faster than Tork's dart?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duece's chevelle faster than Tork's dart?

Just got a kick out of this old grove creek photo. Tork you need the white stripe back.

Last edited by MR.hp; 01-25-2009, 09:35 PM. Reason: Hit the wrong button

Originally posted by jollywrencher View Post
    Just got a kick out of this old grove creek photo. Tork you need the white stripe back.

awsome where did you find that? and that wasnt dueces car back then, what year was this, 1990??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5aBGVPVe0g

Comment

I got the pic off of Keith's facebook. What is written on your back window?

Comment

Wow... What a flashback!!

Isn't that Steve's Chevelle?

Check out the van pulling the older Dart in the background... Super 70's man!!

Comment

I got the pic off of Keith's facebook. What is written on your back window?
          I am not sure waht it says, suck something, also check out the e.t. thats just a little slower than what I ran this year!!! man I was fast back then

Comment

How the hell do you have that thing chained down, through the leaf spring shackles??

Comment

Is that the starsky and hutch edition mopar:rotfl:
              I know I have that chevelle on tape someplace and I teched that car in a few times too when I worked at the grove.

Comment

When did you tech at Grove? I started racing there in '95...

Comment

How the hell do you have that thing chained down, through the leaf spring shackles??
                  I had the chain running up through the big ass shocks that held that bumper on, the old five mph bumper shocks that weighed about a ton a piece.

Originally posted by 602hp View Post
                  Is that the starsky and hutch edition mopar:rotfl:
                  I know I have that chevelle on tape someplace and I teched that car in a few times too when I worked at the grove.
                  I started racing there in 1989, so I am sure you teched my state of the art old mopar back then also.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Rocket View Post
                    When did you tech at Grove? I started racing there in '95...
                    I started the tech job there in '88 through the end of '90 and I met a lot of nice people.

Tork I most likely teched your car in back then, I used to be the guy who had the Original 5door Malibu wagon with a 427 in it back then and it ran in the 7.30's in the 1/8.

Many call themselves 5door but I am the first one to street race one back in the 80's:banana:

Comment

Originally posted by 602hp View Post
                      I started the tech job there in '88 through the end of '90 and I met a lot of nice people.

Tork I most likely teched your car in back then, I used to be the guy who had the Original 5door Malibu wagon with a 427 in it back then and it ran in the 7.30's in the 1/8.

Many call themselves 5door but I am the first one to street race one back in the 80's:banana:
                      7.3? damn that is fast for back then, theres guys that wish they ran that now

Comment

Originally posted by torkflight View Post
                        7.3? damn that is fast for back then, theres guys that wish they ran that now
                        I thought so too untill I got smoked by a camaro running 6.80's

Comment

Man Tork......never knew you were once that much of a Starskey and Hutch fan back in the day!!??:rlol:
                          2001 Trans Am All Motor 9.75 @139mph

Comment

I think you need the sidepipes and white painted mags back on for old times sake.....everything old is new again as they say. My car just needed one of those stupidly huge NAPA hats on top of it back then:rlol:, boy am I glad I painted that thing.
                            Kinda funny lookin at back at old Tumbleweed Raceway

Comment

So that IS your Chevelle... I was thinking it was someone elses!! Why was I thinking that was Geiseke's car???

Comment

Working...
                              X