Lost a friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost a friend

I found out today that a freind that I used to work with years ago died.
    His name was Greg Walsdorf and man was he funny, Greg always made us laugh at work and when you went to the bar there was never a dull moment.
    His nickname was paddlefoot, Greg was also the service manager at Rudy Luthers toyota.

R.I.P. Greg you wil be missed.

UPDATE: found out he died of a bleeding ulser
    Last edited by MR.hp; 01-21-2009, 11:19 AM.

Sorry to hear that.

Name sounds familiar

Comment

sorry to hear that.

Comment

Its never easy to hear that someone you know or knew passed away.

Whether you were close or if you were just casual friends, them good o'l memories always seem to surface when the reminiscing begins, the closer the friend the better the stories are, and it is real neat when most of the people in the group remember the stories being told.

My thoughts are with you as he has made memories for you to reference and enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by Titan5 View Post
          Its never easy to hear that someone you know or knew passed away.

Whether you were close or if you were just casual friends, them good o'l memories always seem to surface when the reminiscing begins, the closer the friend the better the stories are, and it is real neat when most of the people in the group remember the stories being told.

My thoughts are with you as he has made memories for you to reference and enjoy.
          Found out kinda late and sure would have like to gone to the funeral and said hi to everyone. When Greg made farting noises you left quick as you could, One did not know which end it was goming from:rlol:

Comment

Working...
          X