Hey guys, been awhile!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys, been awhile!

How's everybody doin? Been real busy lately and have'nt had the chance to be on here at all. Trying to finish my kids new race quad along with holiday stuff has been taking all my time. We were just recently at the District 23 awards banquet for my son who finished first in the 90 Production class for quad motocross, he recieved a class champion jacket and hooded sweatshirt along with a nice plaque for his accomplishments. He also was asked to be on the RootRiverPowerSports racing team out of LeCrescent,MN. They surprised us by giving him a brand new quad and are buying us a set of Motowoz titanium shocks too! So I have been busy trying to get this thing done for our indoor winter motocross racing. Been waiting for back ordered clutch parts and in two weeks or so we should have the new shocks. We will be going to some ATVA Motocross Nationals too, the first one is in Alabama at the end of March. If I could spend as much time on my cars as I have on this four wheeler all my cars would be done. Oh well, it's all about the kids having fun while we can. It's a great family sport and have met many good people too. So theres my story and I'm stickin to it.
    Everyone have a safe and Happy Christmas and a Happy New Year!

You have been gone, Why wasn't I informed about this:rlol:

Comment

Geez, I know I never wrote that much but that hurts!:rotfl:

Comment

Well... Sounds like this quad thing is working out!! Good for him!! Getting the free quad rocks too!

Do we get free tickets when he hits the pro circuit?

Merry Christmas to you, Mrs. Deuce, and Deuce Jr!

Comment

I'll do what I can on the free ticket thing and Merry X-mas to you RedRocket!

Comment

Ho,ho,ho........... merry xmas.......

Comment

That's really neat about your son, Duece. Your priorities are in the right place.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Comment

Working...
              X