Going out of Buisness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going out of Buisness

Today 301hp and myself went to get out haircut and I found out today that tues. Is the last day she will be open. She has to lay off all here employees
    and said that trying to start a new place was not worth it.

It was funny that I thought all the bad economy was the reason but she said that it was not the main reason. As we talked she had told me of how she and her hubby was screwed over by Wells Fargo and I told here you are not the first person I have heard that from. They conned her into getting the small buisness loan and told her there would be no prolem getting an operating loan to run the place.

So now she is going to try something else and her and her hubby's debit is unbelivable. I gave her a nice tip as she has always taken very good care of us as customers and would go there if she could stay open.

Pretty cool as they had a lot of sprts stuff there and catered mostly to men and kids but alas the mortgage mess claims another victom.

What shop??

Comment

She had named it Dr.B Supercuts, Just a small place but they had done a good job making it look nice.

Comment

is that the one in crystal mall???

Comment

Originally posted by prostang92 View Post
          is that the one in crystal mall???
          Nope it was in Champlin off of 169

Comment

wow, that just opened like 3-5 months ago :(

yeah thats in that new strip mall over by target ...

Comment

Working...
            X